Chapter 18(pt2) B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

"Bella don't say that we don't know that."

"No, we don't, and we also don't know what's going to happen so please let me see my mommy !"

I sighed heavily contemplating on what she said "your mom is going to kill me for this, but you're right... stay here, and I will go to talk to the captain and Agent Stranger to make sure it's okay for you to go in okay."

She looked at me skeptically, before nodding.
Okay," she said, bouncing her legs nervously, looking so scared and anxious poor baby.

I left her and went to talk to the captain first. It wasn't easy to convince him, but after giving him some logical reasons, he finally agreed if Stagner said it was okay. After talking to agent Stagner and getting the go-ahead from him, I went to tell Bella.

"Alright you can see your mom."

Bella stood up and hugged me "thank you so much!"

"Come on." I gripped her hand, "you ready for this?"

"Yes," she squeeze my hand tightly as I lead her inside.

"Mom," Bella said softly as we approached her mom. Beyoncé eyes opened at the sound of Bella's voice.

"Bella! Wha- what are you doing here?"

I stood back as Bella took two more steps towards Beyoncé, stopping at the red line. "I wanted to see you. I saw the news."

"How did you get here?"

"My coach brought me"

"You shouldn't be here, Bella. This isn't safe...Shawn, why would you bring her in here."

"Bey, she bagged me to see you she was freaking out and I thought it might help if she sees you."

"Mom, please don't be mad at Shawn. I bagged him to allow me to see you I wanted to see you again just Incase this was the last ti-."

"No baby" Beyoncé cut in "don't think like that it's not. I'm going to get out of here in one piece."

"You're standing on a bomb mom!" Bella cried the tears that she tried to keep In falling freely down her face "why if you don't make it out."

"Don't say that baby" Beyoncé voice broke tears welling up in her eyes "you have to stay strong okay can you do that for me?"

Bella sniffed "I can try"

"Good, that's all I asked...I love you baby so much." A tear rolled down her eyes.

"I love you too mom"

"Today, tomorrow" Beyoncé said.

"Forever and aways" Bella finished with a sad smile.

"I need to get you out of here now sweetie you can't stay."

"Mom!" Bella cried not wanting to leave.