chapter nineteen

~~ y/n's pov ~~

a couple days later, i was getting ready to sleep when i got a very exciting discord dm.

scott: would u be interested in joining this mcc? we need a couple more players for teams! :)

i instantly replied yes and let out an quiet cheer. mcc was one of my favorite events to watch and the chance of playing in one? it would be absolutely amazing.

i got added to the offical discord and was greeted with a couple heys. i realized not many people actually knew me, but it was okay.

they'd definitely know after this.

george came busting through my door, followed by the other two. i threw my covers over me, hiding my body under the blankets.

"hello? what are y'all doing in here - i was about to sleep." i muttered, slightly ticked off.

"we came to congratulate you of course!" nick said as he sat down on the edge of my bed. i kicked at him and he stood back up almost instantly.

on the other side clay also had sat down but i didn't feel like kicking at him too, so i threw my hands up in frustration.

"let me to go sleeeep." i groaned and fell back into my pillows.

"y/n did you even see your team? you're totally going to win, it's way too op."

i thought for a second and then realized i hadn't.

"it's fine, i'll just look tomorrow when they announce teams. now kindly get out before i start throwing things."

a series of groans were said, and then i heard the shuffling of feet and the soft click of my door.

-

the next morning i was sitting on the balcony trying to find some peace and quiet, away from the circus going on inside. i wasn't 100% sure on the details, but i did know one person had stolen another's clothes while they were in the shower. i had zero desire to watch that unfold, so here i was.

i admired the morning city while my phone buzzed on the table.

i finally noticed and picked it up, big grin spreading on my face.

@ MCChampionship_ :
👑 Announcing team Pink Parrots! 👑

@ Technothepig @ y/u/n @ Ph1LzA @ Nihaachu

Watch them compete...

i liked the tweet and decided to reply with a simple,

@ y/u/n:
winners pov winners pov winners pov

i was really excited to be with them, but i started to get a bit nervous as i thought more. i had spoken to Niki in the past a few times, but i didn't know the other two at all. i guess i would just have to make a good first impression.

the door slid behind me and george came through it, settling down into the chair next to me. i gave him a quiet 'hey' and he nodded in response.