Chapter 46: Hot and Cold moment

After a week, Zoya's scan report was clear and she has been resting for the next 4 days completely and Noor kept her company. Aditya was checking on her then and there. He kept his distance. Zoya was confused and felt bad as Aditya was being distant to her. He didn't talk to her properly. She felt like anger rising inside her. All the sorry and whatever he said to her seems to be lie or said in the moment of guilt.

But whenever she comes out of the room, everyone stops talking or stop doing whatever they are doing including Noor. When she asks about their strange behaviour everyone says the same line that nothing just like that talking about where to go for vacation after she recovered fully.

She was fed up with everything that happening around her and she kept it to herself and in the room. Zoya was sitting on the bed with her legs folded close to her chest with her hands around it and laid her head on her knees. Marcus knocked on the door and entered when she said come in. "Madam, Harsh Sir is calling you?" He said. Zoya looked up and nodded then said, "Please tell him that I'll come out there in 5 minutes". He nodded and left the room.

She washed her face and freshens up before going out to the living room. As she entered the living room she finds a collection of bridal dress on a rack on the side and she looked at every one in confusion. Harsh said, "Come Beta, I wanted to talk to you about the wedding. Can you please choose one dress from that collection?"

Zoya asked in confusion, "What? Wedding... Who is getting married?" Harsh laughed and said, "Oh my bad... I totally forget to tell you... We all decided that on the date fixed for your wedding... I mean... You both decided to postpone your wedding date... So why waste it... Why not we use that date for Arjun and Noor's wedding... And Noor told  us that she will wear the bridal dress which you select for her... So, select one from that..."

"So... Oh... Now I get it... You all were planning this wedding secretly... That's why you all stopped talking or stopped doing things when I came out of the room... Noor, you too..." Zoya asked.

"Appi... Nothing like that... We didn't want to upset you... You were not well and your wedding got postponed... We thought it might affect your recovery... that's all..." Noor said. "You don't have to lie to me Noor... I understand... But I didn't expect something like this from you..." Zoya's eyes welled up as she said.

"Okay Appi... If you want to think like that then fine... It's not my fault if you guys don't want to get married... Or I wanted to get married to the love of my life... Now, if you can choose a dress then it'll be better for us instead of making drama..." Noor said furiously as tears starts to flow on Zoya's cheeks.

Zoya walked to the rack and she looked at the dresses. And she pulled out a perfect red bridal dress from it and gave it to Noor while saying, "If you had told me then I would have happily took part in the preparation of your wedding... Noor... I always wanted you to be happy... because you're my Kohinoor..." Then she planted a kiss on her forehead before leaving the living room.

                                 ***

"Enough with the prank..." Aditya said as he steps down the stairs and Zoya stopped. She turned to look at them while wiping off her tears and Aditya added, "Zoya, they are playing a prank on you... Come on, Chotte... Tell her this was your plan" Harsh said, "Aditya..." But he stopped him by showing his palm and said, "Dad... It's enough... I promised her that I won't hurt her any more... But from when you started to play this prank on her... We all are hurting her..."

"Can we please stop this and tell her what actually happening here?" Aditya asked. Harsh nodded. Aditya walked towards her and said, "I'm sorry, Zoya... I shouldn't have listened to them... It was Arjun's idea to play a prank on you... They wanted to keep it a surprise till the day..." Zoya looked at him with confusion. Aditya took her left hand and pulled the ring from her finger while saying, "I put this ring on your finger that day with a promise of staying together". Zoya felt a sharp pain when he removed the ring from her finger and looked at him.