Chapter 33 : Drowned into each other

Before they could think, all the three, Aditya, Zoya and Arjun were on flight back to Bangalore. Aditya was deep on thoughts and he came back to reality when Zoya asked, "What happened? What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing" he said and held on to Zoya's hand tightly. He went back to his thoughts, he was thinking about what Harshawardhan said during lunch and then about marrying Zoya. But he has to tell Zoya about his past even before thinking about marrying her.

Soon enough they landed in Bangalore Airport and Aditya booked a cab for them. Zoya asked him to book a separate cab for her as it'll take them another hour to reach home from hers. But Aditya didn't agree to what she said and all hailed the cab.

Arjun sat in the front and Aditya and Zoya in the rear seat. They dropped Zoya first, Aditya helped her with her luggage and once they were inside. Zoya hugged him and said, "Thank you for this trip... I really had a nice time in Mumbai" He hugged her back and said, "Thank you for coming into my life and making it wonderful". Both smiled.

He kissed her good bye, "Don't forget... To wake up next to me", he said before leaving out the door. Zoya laughed and said, "Goodbye, Aditya... See you tomorrow in office".

After Aditya left, she thought to herself, now a days kissing each other has become their thing. It doesn't feel awkward. When she changed to her night dress and hit the bed. She sighed and said to herself hugging a pillow, "To wake up next to me" remembering the words Aditya said to her.

                                                         ***

When Zoya woke up, she couldn't stop herself from smiling. She went to the kitchen and made lunch for two. She now knew what Aditya likes to eat and what is his favourite dish? She decided to cook one of Aditya's favourite dishes for lunch, Pea Pulov and Aloo Paratha.

Once she packed the lunches for them and when she went to take the bath she heard the door bell. In a hurry, she ran to the door to check. When she opened the door, to her surprise, Aditya was standing at the door in his usual black formal suit and sunglasses.

He looked at her with awe and said, "Are you still in your night dress? Don't tell me that you planned to take off today?" Zoya folded her hand and said, "Are you going to come in or going to stand there and give your imaginations a ride without letting me talk?"

"Oh... yeah... Sorry..." he said and get inside and she closed the door. When he was inside, he found the lunch box at the dining table. He looked at the box and then at Zoya and then he gestured to her to the box. "I cooked today, thought I'll surprise you and that's why I'm still in night dress. Okay, tell me what you are doing here?" she asked.

"I came here to pick you up  to the office", he said while pulling her close to him by her waist and put his hands around her waist. "Aditya..." she screamed and tried to get out of his hold. "Aditya... leave me... I have to get ready... and I'm getting late..." Zoya whined.

"Hello... madam... did you forget that I'm your boss... then why do you have to worry about getting late when I'm with you..." he said with a chuckle. "I'm like that... I cannot just take advantage even if the boss is my husband..." she said and then bit her lower lip. "What did you just say?" He asked her and she lowered her head.

Aditya held her head by her chin and asked again, "Husband? Huh!!" she didn't respond to him. He chuckled and said, "That's pretty intense. I didn't think you think me as your husband already" then planted a kiss on her forehead. Zoya cleared her throat and said, "I didn't say it like that... I said it as reference. I never said that you're my husband or something like that" and she pulled away from his hold.