Chapter 15: Being Friends??

Aditya couldn't understand what is going on in Zoya's mind. He felt so annoyed over the things happened at lunch hall. Arjun was trying to make him eat lunch, but Aditya gave him some reason and bolted from there. He tried to locate Zoya but he couldn't find her.

He wondered, "Where the hell did she gone?" then he remembered Arjun said, "Zara is looking for you". Aditya thought, "I can't look for her there, when she was with Zara. What to do now?" Someone patted on his shoulder; he turned around to take a look but stumbled on that person and impact made him close his eyes.

Both fall down on the floor, Aditya put his right hand on that person's head and left on the hip, to secure the person from getting the impact. He opened his eyes and saw Zoya clenching on his shoulders tightly, eyes closed. "Shit!!! Zoya... I'm... Sorry... that... I... didn't... see you..." he said. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at Aditya, they share a few moment of eye lock. "Are you okay, Zoya?" he asked. She nodded.

They realised that they still lying on the floor, Aditya got up and helped Zoya to get up on her feet. He asked, "Zoya, are you okay? I fell down on you and you took the impact. Did you get hurt anywhere?" She said, "I'm alright, are you okay, Aditya? "I'm fine. Nothing happened to me", he said.

Zoya tried to move just then she felt severe pain in her ankle. "Ouch", she balanced on Aditya by holding his hand. "What happened? He asked. "My ankle, it's paining. I think I sprained my right ankle during the fall", she said still holding his hand for balance. "Can you walk till there?" he asked her pointing towards the room. She nodded and then tried to took a step but lose her balance. He caught her before falling again and holds her carefully.

He looks at her and lifts her in his arms then took her to that nearby room. He laid her in the bed and put a pillow under her sprained leg. "Wait a moment. I'll just get the first aid box", he said and left her there. After few moments, he comes back with first aid box. He took the sprain spray and sat near her leg and lifts it to spray. "Aditya, please don't... I'll do it myself", she said. "Ssshhh... There is nothing wrong in doing this and I have already done this to my..." he voice faded. Both were in silence for few seconds and Aditya holds her leg little higher.

He sprayed her ankle and asked her, "Zoya... Actually... what do you wanted from me?" Zoya looks at him puzzled. He added, "You patted me, just before we fell down," he reminded her. "Oh... I forgot... I came here to ask you, have you finished your lunch because Arjun said that you didn't have lunch with him. You left him saying that some important call to make and after that he didn't see you", she said.

While talking with her, he gave little massage in the ankle and tied the sprain bandage. "No, actually I had a meeting today. I didn't attend it as I came here, Prem sir called me to check about the reports and other details", he told her. She asked him in astonishment, "Till now you didn't had lunch," she shake her head in disagreement. "Okay, let me get you something", she tried to get down.

"Zoya, you need to take some rest, just now you sprained your leg. You shouldn't be walking for next few hours", he said. "See... you take rest here, I'll go and get something for me and for you too", he added. "Aditya, I just had my lunch with Zara. I don't want anything now", she said in low tone.

"It's okay, never mind, I'll go and have something for me," he said and got up to leave. She asked him wait and not to go. She called someone, "Skeleton, can you ask ammi to send some food and juice to the guest room no. 7? Thank you", she said in the phone and disconnects it.

"Skeleton" Aditya asked her in question. She laughed and said, "I call Riyaz like that, actually he looks like one". "He calls me "Gundoos" but I don't know in which angle I look fat to him?" she said that with puppy face. Aditya laughed out loud looking at her puppy face then Zoya joined him. Both laughed.