Thad x curvy werewolf reader 2

You and Thad has been dating for four weeks and soon you all had told you guys family and friends, but there were some werewolves friends and family members that didn't approve of your relationship with Thad.

Howls " come one sis I can't believe you are dating a vampire"

Y/n " really howl we are back on this topic it been two weeks I thought you will be over it"

Howls " I can't let my sister date a vampire are family will become a laughing stock"

Claws " last time I remember howls she can date anyone she wants"

Clawd " claws is right and you and everyone else has to get out of her fur about dating Thad"

Y/n " thanks guys"

Thad " hey guys and babe"

Y/n " hey Thad"

Claws " what up dude"

Thad " nothing much just come to see y/n and see if she wants to go see a late movie tonight"

Y/n " I will love too .... will it be okay if I go to the movies with Thad due to mom being away on trip and leaving you guys in changer"

Claws and clawd " sure sis"

Claws " be she needs to be home before 10:30"

Thad " deal I will make sure to drop her off on time"

Y/n " bye big bro's" you soon take Thad hand and you both walk away smiling clawd and claws were happy for you, because you found a mansters that love you for being you. They really didn't care that he was a vampire they were just happy you found love, even if there were times they didn't trust him alone with you.