Monster high boys x hybrid cuvry reader

You could say your friend group was not normal at all you were friends with monsters, and yes to others it seemed like the wrong things to do but you didn't care. You also attend monster high but when other monster looked at you they saw a human and when humans looked at you they saw a monster. You were walking down the hallway when someone tripped your sending you fall to the floor, but you someone caught you.

Claws " hey are you okay there y/n"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine"

Freddy " hey buddies what is your issues why do you all keep on bullying her"

Monster boy " because she is freak being half human and half monster"

Tut " that none of your guys business but her"

Freddy " that gives none of you the rights to bully her"

Monster girl " fine we are done with her anyways goodbye human girl"

Logan " are you okay love"

Y/n " I'm fine I'm used to it by now" Logan gave you back your books while you dusted yourself off.

Freddy " don't listen to them anymore you are better then them"

Y/n " thanks guys you are the best"

Claws " now come on let's take you to the nurse office to get check out"

Y/n " thanks guys" the guys walked to the nurse office with you and they made sure no one hurt you, you knew monster high was a school where everyone was wanted but guy were starting to think at was not true for you.