『 thirty-five 』

Depuis le début

tuesday morning came and it's another bright day of the year to go to school which Beomgyu hate, but still go to school on time and never goes late. i mean, somewhat all of the students do that.

Beomgyu feel a little bit gloomy as he knew that Yeonjun can't attend his class and the worst part is the reason why he can't attend is because of his father. the younger actually suggested to be in his father's funeral but Yeonjun refused and told him that there will be no interment.

his lips curved into a bright smile as he saw the strawberry-haired guy standing outside the school gates while his attention is on his phone. he quickly plug off his earphones and put it inside his pocket before walking faster towards the lad. ❝Tyun!

Taehyun quickly drifted his eyes to somewhere after someone called his name. he shove his phone inside his pocket as he saw Beomgyu approaching him. he planted a smile on his face seeing the caramel-haired guy looking so bright as always.

let's go.❞ Taehyun uttered which made Beomgyu nodded. they went inside the school. as they are walking on the hallways, Beomgyu's eyes shifted to the faculty room on the left side. he then remembered Yeonjun's favor for him. ❝wait me here.❞ he spoke before walking away, leaving the younger lad confused.

when Taehyun saw the older went inside the faculty room, he walked beside the door of it then leaned his back on the wall. three minutes past by before Beomgyu came out from the room and they headed to their respective room.

uhmm.. hey

Soobin quickly turned around as he felt someone tapped his shoulder. his gaze drifted to a blonde girl that is standing in front of him. his brows furrowed seeing her blushing and biting her lips.

the girl avoided his eye contact. she looked on the floor then looked around the room to see if someone is still inside and when she saw no one except both of them, she shifted her eyes on the floor again while fidgeting her fingers on her back.

the whole day class had now ended just like a blink of an eye. there are no classes after three in the afternoon since their finals are approaching and students, mostly in the fourth year, need to study. but no one can go outside of the school until five. they can study in the rooms, cafeteria, library, or fields so that they can have peaceful time studying to where they want.

i.. i l-like you.❞ the girl stuttered. she quickly looked to the tall lad's face to see his expression but she can only see coldness into his eyes like he doesn't care. well, that's his expression always and how he treated the people around him except Huening Kai.

Soobin shrugged then turned around as he continue fixing his things, making the girl embarrass. ❝i said i like you!❞ she spoke a little louder while holding her tears. she's been keeping her feelings for a long time. hell, she don't know why she even liked him.

i don't like you, Seoyeon.

the girl gasped and tears started to escape from her eyes. she should expected this, though. why did she even hoped that the lad who is cold-hearted will like her back. besides, she knew he already liked someone else. ❝you like Yeonjun, right?

Soobin quickly zipped his bag then diverted his eyes on her. he raised his brow as he is confused by what she meant. ❝what?❞ he's not even closed with him so how can he like the older?

the fourth-year blue haired guy.❞ she chuckled in pain before speaking again. ❝you're always with him last week and you always wait him in his room every dismissal.

his head suddenly ached as he tried to remember the happenings last week. he can't even recall everything. his memories are still lost. ❝you've been following me?

Seoyeon widened her eyes and she quickly shook her head. ❝my sister is in that class also.❞ she reasoned out. she have a sister in that class but she is not the reason why Seoyeon always see Soobin. the fact she's always following the lad for she like him and she's been planning to confess her feelings since last week but always fails because of Yeonjun.

and my sister told me that you two are actually dating.

his eyes widened. he don't know what to act and believe. he don't know anything. if they really are dating, why the older didn't tell him when they saw each other yesterday? is that the reason why Yeonjun kept on looking at him? did something happened?

shrugging off his thoughts, he suddenly remembered Yeonjun's bag that was inside his house in the previous weekend.

are they actually dating? how he cannot remember?

═══ +×+ ═══