Throughout the show, Marina was in heaven. Each one of the members came and spent time on the side of the stage where she stood, each one seeming to make eye contact with her for a period of time. She wasn't one of those crazed delulus that thought that they were really looking at her, and certainly not that it meant much of anything to them if they were. She just happened to have been lucky enough to get a good spot close to the stage, but that didn't stop her heart from leaping to her throat every time it felt like their eyes landed on her. Real or imagined, it was a dream come true, and solidified her willingness to wait outside for the opportunity to see them off. Luckily, she still had snacks in her purse from waiting in line before the concert.

As the roar of the crowd crescendoed to mark the end of the final song, Marina slithered her way out of the arena floor and made her way to the nearest restroom. After using the facilities and washing her hands, she splashed water on her face to get rid of the sweat from jumping around for roughly three hours. Using a napkin, she tidied up her eyeliner and applied a couple fresh lines to perfect it before applying her lip gloss and running her fingers through her hair so it lay down prettily. Satisfied with her look, she left the restroom and hung out on the wall in the hallway as the rest of the concertgoers filed by on the way to their cars and home for the night. There was a small group going in a different direction, which she followed in hopes of finding her way to the place where she would wait with them to have a split second more with the objects of their collective obsession.

With a relieved sigh, she clapped her hands quickly in excitement to find she had made the right decision, The crowd was small, just a few dozen people, and the security was low and used mainly to keep the barriers in place so that the boys would have a straight shot from the exit to the small fleet of back cars at the end of the row. There was an air of anticipation, acknowledgement, and good-hearted competition as the group made small talk and waited for the band to come out.

"Hi!" a pretty girl with big brown eyes bounced in front of Marina, "My name is Younhee! I love your hair!" she lifted her hand for a second but pulled it back, playing with her own black strands instead of touching Marina's bright red locks. "Are you from the US?"

"I am," Marina confirmed, "I came to Seoul to teach English," she smiled at the girl's infectious energy, "I live and teach in Gwanak-gu."

"Oh nice!" Younhee bubbled, "I go to SNU! Do you teach there?"

"Sometimes," Marina nodded, "Mostly tutoring or small classes. Not that you'd ever be in one. Your English is excellent."

Younhee blushed, "Thank you," she returned shyly, "I worked really hard these past years after hearing RM speak it during interviews abroad."

Marina thought it was cute, perfecting something because of someone you admire. She felt a kindred spirit with her new friend, having moved to South Korea due to wanting to learn about the culture and people after falling in love with BTS. They were the same, after all, fans of the supergroup, waiting for a moment to share the same breath with them and tell them how much they've changed the lives of their fans. Just as they finished exchanging numbers so they could get to know one another better, a girl closest to the exit began to squeal and ramble incoherently.

Both Marina and her new friend pressed themselves to the barrier, excited but respectful of the boundaries put there for a reason, they leaned forward to watch the group walking steadily down the pathway, lead by the long strides and intoxicating smile of J-Hope. He waved and winked playfully, accepting bundles of flowers and plushies that were shoved into his arms. Jimin followed behind, throwing finger hearts and pausing to run his fingers through hair while fangirls and fanboys screamed in feral. Jungkook laughed at Jimin's antics, bowing quietly and politely taking the gifts offered for both himself and his flirtatious friend. Yoongi waved in tiny as the crowd yelled his name, but shyly refused the offerings of the crowd. The Kim Line came out last as a group, seeming to be having a lighthearted conversation while occasionally stopping to smile or wave at their fans or quickly accept a gift.

Within a few seconds, the men were gathered at the end of the walkway, security working forcefully to keep the rest of the crowd from swarming the area where Marina and Younhee already stood. They were taking a second to decide who would ride in which vehicle, ignoring the last of the fans at either side of the metal barriers, Younghee was screaming something in Korean as though her life depended on it, making Marina laugh even though she couldn't make out any of the swiftly-spoken words. Just as the back door to the nearest car opened, Jimin suddenly paused as if sensing something. Turning quickly, he smiled until his eyes disappeared as he made eye contact with Marina.

"Hi!" he greeted her, reaching out and taking her hand, "Very pretty!"

Marina was lost for words, her hand tingling from the warmth of those holding her fingers. She smiled like an imbecile, hopping on the balls of her feet as a strangled squeak emitted from her throat. Another hand joined Jimin's in holding hers, while yet another reached over and patted her cheek, both of them adding to the electricity as she registered J-Hope and Yoongi touching her.

Her brain broke, unable to form words as Jimin kissed her hand and released her knuckles before he strode to a car, the other two doing the same and following him. Jungkook rushed over, leaning into a quick hug before running over to his own ride, leaving Marina staring dumbly into the eyes of her biggest crushes on the planet.

"Too bad we can't take any of them home," Namjoon laughed, "This one looks tasty," he winked over at his bandmates as they nodded their heads in agreement. "Still though," he chuckled as he took Marina's hand and pulled her forward a little, kissing her left cheek gently.

"Agreed," Jin smiled, kissing the other cheek just as briefly, joining his friend and getting into a car and closing the door.

"Shame, really," Taehyung rumbled, staring deeply into her wide eyes. "It's too bad," his voice was quiet as he cupped her face, running his long fingers through her hair.

The moment was fast, but it went in slow motion for Marina's addled brain. Taehyung brought her forward, his face centimeters away from her own as he smiled sweetly. With a sexy smirk, he brushed his lips against hers, making her gasp in a breath of air harshly.

"Sweet dreams," he chuckled, letting her go to lean back dizzily, her trembling fingers lifting to touch her lips as he got into the same car as Jungkook and the fleet of vehicles pulled away and drove into the night.

"You must have saved a village," Younhee was watching Marina slowly come down from the astral plane, awe in her voice, "Or even a whole country."

Marina nodded, still incapable of proper brain function.

"Come on," Younghee breathed, "Let's go to your car."

"Bus," Marina blurted out, snapping her head to look at her new friend, "I rode the bus."

"Well then let's go to my car," Younhee laughed, tugging her along, "We live in the same district anyway. I don't think you should be on public transit in your current state."

Marina let herself be whisked away to a small two-door car, Younhee quickly sitting her down and helping her with her seatbelt, The ride to her apartment was a haze, her skin imprinted with the magical memory of contact with her idols. She thanked her new friend numbly, making it inside her door and to her bed without knowing how.

Falling face first on top of her covers, Marina let out the longest, happiest sigh, just before falling into a contented sleep.