Chapter 14

Recap

I was about to leave when I saw a black van pull up and I saw Ashton and another man come out and grab me. I tried to kick them put they blindfolded me and throw me in the van. I heard the door shut and the car driving away. I screamed and kicked but I was no use I was already done.

------ recap over

When the van stopped, I heard the door open. somebody grabbed me and dragged me out of he van. I was quickly put on a chair and then I had my hands and feet tied together to the chair. I said " you better get me out or else "

he said " what will you do now be quiet " he then left with the guys behind him. I looked around to see the room empty. I sighed and just sat still waiting for what might happen.

I was about to scream for help again but then door opened and I saw my hero. I said " what are you doing here "

he said " saving you now let's go "

he quickly untied me and I got up. even though I may not like him he is helping me so I followed him out the room. I looked around to see all the guys on the floor knocked out. I said " what happened "

he said " you do know how I could fight "

I shook my head and said " never knew you could fight Luke "

I know I should be mad at him but I can't. once we get out of the building we run to his car and get in and drive off. I said " why did you save me you don't even like me "

he said " well ..."

I said " go on"

he said " I really do like you but if my friends found out you will only be bullied more."

he looked down shyly. I said " so that means you like me."

He quickly take my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and said " so I take that as a yes "

he smiled and then pressed on the gas. we went rode off into the sunlight the end. okay just kidding we went to my house not the sunlight. I got inside my house and saw my dad .I went to hug him and said " where my sis "

he said " in her room she just came home today "

I smiled and went off to her room and hugged her we began to talk and then I went to my room. I looked at my phone to see that Luke texted me. I smiled and closed my eyes going  to sleep smiling.