Chapter 12

I looked at the boy and all the color drained from my face. I said " what are you doing here "

I sat up on the bed and he said " well I helped the nurse "

I said " what do you want "

he said " why are you scared "

I replied " you know why Matt"

he said " come on just let me explain "

I said " never "

he then got made and yelled " why can't you ever forgive me "

I quickly got up and went out the door running. I heard Matt running behind me as I turned the corner I bumped into somebody and I feel on the floor. I looked at the person to see Luke. just my luck my enemie is here with also a crazy killer helper. he smirked and said " what are you doing here, and why did you pass out "

I didn't have time to answer him when I heard my name being shouted my Matt. I twisted my head to see Matt with pure evil in his eyes. He said " now let's go to my place "

I said " never "

I started to slowly crawl backwards. when I bumped into Luke i quickly got up and said " Matt stay away from me "

Matt said " I don't think so "

Luke stepped in front of me.
I then heard two footsteps running down the hall. I saw Lucy and brad, I said " go away matt"

he said " you don't get it I will never leave "

before he could take a step closer to me brad punched in his face and said " stay away from her and us you crazy killer "

Lucy said " Sadie did he hurt you "

I shook my head and said " why are you hear Matt "

he said " well Sadie don't you know who ever seen a murder die too. do you really think your sister just magically got into a fire "

I then took a step toward shim and punched him in the gut and said " stay away she didn't see it only me"

he said " oh I cant stay away "
he quickly got up and pushed brad away and ran.luke then coughed and said " so what happened "
I said " nothing "

Luke laughed and said " brad called him a killer "

Lucy said " forget about it now bye"

we quickly left and went to my car . When we were driving home Lucy said " you got to do something about him."

brad nodded and I said " I can't believe you guys are leaving tomorrow night "

brad said " ya but at least we get to go to the water park "

I said " all I will be doing is taking a tan, remember I hate the water and can't swim."

Lucy said " that's okay we will get a great tan "

I laughed and i looked out of my window looking at the sky.
.
The next morning
.
I woke up and saw my ceiling of my room. I turned to see my alarm ringing so I shut it off. I then got up and fixed my bed. I then took my shower and got changed. I put my bikini on then a pair of shorts and a cropped top. I quickly got my shades then my purse and went of to school. I saw the bus and Lucy and brad waiting for me. I said " hey guys off to the bus we go "

brad said " ya "

and we went off. When we arrived at the water park I steeped out of the bus but missed my footing and was falling. but instead of falling on my face somebody caught me. I looked up to see Luke he said " you ok "

I nodded and said " wait why are you being nice to me "

he shrugged and said " oh no reason "

he then left and I went to Lucy who looked shocked. I shrugged to tell her I don't know what happened. But he is actually very cute when he is nice. I then went to the side and took a sit on a chair next to Lucy and brad. I quickly closed my eyes and relaxed with music in my ears. when I opened my eyes I saw nobody put then saw a note from Lucy it said

We all went to lunch somewhere will be back in half an hour don't worry there is a adult in the front of the entrance plus some kids who stayed.

I sighed but then saw a shadow in the corner. I got up and said " so you stayed here"

he said " ya"

but when he stepped out of the shadow I saw it was Matt. I let out a tiny scream and walked backwards moving away from him. he came closer and now I couldn't move. he was an inch away from me. he said " why were you so scared to see me yesterday "

I didn't say anything so he said " well a jobs a job "

I said " what do you mean "

he said " bye love "

I was about to scream but then he pushed me and I stepped back but instead of feeling cement I felt water. I quickly went under it and I tried to go back up for air, I coudnt though. I looked around for somebody but then saw somebody jump into the pool. They swam to me but I couldn't see who it was because of my vision. I started to see black dots I quickly closed my eyes. I then felt myself out of the water and I opened my eyes to see....