Chapter 7

I woke up and saw my dad. I immediately got up and he said " Sadie it's 6 time for dinner and they didn't call yet but don't worry.

I nodded then said " ok let's go eat "

he smiled and we went downstairs. I sat down and we started to eat dinner. when it was over I went up to my room and put on high wasted shorts with a top that says "hello" in the front and "goodbye" on the back . I put on my shoes then grabbed my skateboard. I yelled when walking down the stairs " dad I'm going to the skate park I'll be back in half an hour bye "

I heard my dad yell back " ok bye"

I went outside and started to skate down the block. when I arrived at the skate park I saw Lucy and brad. Lucy came up to me and said " I hope your sister alright "

brad nodded and I said " ya me too but let's not talk about that for now"

they nodded and we went to skate. I just hope my sister doesn't end up as my mother I wouldn't now what to do with myself if I lost somebody else. I was at the top of the ramp and went down when I turned to go back around I felt my knees buckle and I fell down. I felt the wind passing by me for 5 seconds but then felt my back hit the floor. I immediately heard some gasps and whispers. pain shoot through my body why did my knees have to buckle couldn't it have done it later. I then saw Lucy and brad at my side. Lucy said " are you alright "

I nodded then got up and said " it was just a fall I'm fine "

I looked around and saw people looking at me like rude much. brad then said " Sadie is this because of your knee problems "

I started to walk away and said " no so don't worry I will go home "

my mother would think I'm weak This isn't as bad as what she went through. I was only ten feet when my knees buckled and I felt to the floor again. When I got up I saw brad and Lucy not happy. Lucy said " come don't walk your going to make it worst "

I said " I'm fine ok "

brad then said "well do I need to literally drag you so that you don't walk "

I said " no so I will go"

I then started to walk but somebody went in my way and I bumped into them. that person said " hey what's matter"

oh I knew that voice way to well Luke. brad said " Well did you see her fall"

he nodded and brad said " well she has a problem with her knees which started a while ago and she isn't suppose to walk so ya"

I said " its nothing so I'm going to go"

but before I can take a step I was thrown over somebody shoulder more specific is Luke's shoulder I said " put me down now "

he said " nope "

brad then said " Sadie just listen please "
that when I lost it and said " brad you knew what happened to my mom this isn't anything compared to her pain so just leave it alone !"

With that Luke put me down and I went of. when I got home I walked into my dad hanging the phone on the stand with a sad expression. I said " dad who was that"

he said " it was your sisters school "

what happened why is he sad there nothing suppose to be wrong. I said " what happened "

he sighed and said....................................................

------
A/n cliffhanger haha I'm so evil
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Vote and comment
Thanks for reading