23

Paige.

"Paige try this." Aicko's fashion designer Francine, called me to try on my dress, it was still unfinished but I could see that it's going to have a beautiful outcome.

I wore the silk over my sleeves and looked at the full length mirror infront of me. The color of the silk complemented my skin tone and eyes.

"Perfect." Francine exclaimed while looking at me through the mirror. I gave her a small smile. I appreciate that she agreed to make me a dress even if she doesn't work for me.

"Hmm can you turn around?" She asked. I did as she said and faced her again. I felt awkward as I watched her eye me. "Is there a problem?"

"Oh no deary." She laughed. "I was just wondering, have you ever thought about being a model?"

Model? "No I've never thought about that." I laughed. "Plus I'm too short and I'm not into those things."

"I see." Francine stood up and started helping me out of the silk. "But it'll be great if you give it a try."

Heck no! I shook my head politely. "I don't have time for that." All I want is to graduate and to become a professional when I grow up. Maybe an Architect, a Doctor or a Lawyer, I'm honestly not sure yet. The students in my year here at Campus have this school year as the year for general learning but come next year, the Heir's to the throne will be focusing on learning how to lead and the business men and women will be learning about their finances and business. While the commoners gets to pick our own course of profession, they all have it here.

I took off the silk and changed back into my loose white t-shirt and pajamas. Francine fixed the silk and measured my arms for a secondary measurement.

"You sure you don't want to be a model?" She asked again as she measured my shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I really don't." I tied my hair in a bun when she finished measuring me.

"Oh too bad." She placed her measuring tape back inside her bag. "It would really suit you." I kept silent not knowing how to answer to that.

"Here." She handed me a card. "If it ever crosses your mind, I've got a lot of modeling agencies that will have you." She winked at me.

I didn't want to look rude so I just took the card and placed it inside my pocket. I don't have to keep it safely, It's not like I'll be needing it.