18

{So sorry for the late update, I had some emergencies to attend to anyway here it is:)}

[Don't forget to leave a vote and comment;)]

Third Person's POV.

"What's going on?" Aicko entered the student's council office.

It was the middle of the night and the whole student's council was called by the Dean for something urgent.

"Good evening Ms. Yoshida." The Dean greeted. "Please take a seat."

The council's meeting room contains a long conference table with seats for each council member and the Dean. The Dean is seated in one corner waiting for the other members to arrive. Aicko, as the Treasurer of the council sat beside Bellona, the Vice President. The both of them are the only girls in the council. Aicko sat properly and straightened her posture. She knew for sure that something was wrong.

All the seats in the table were already occupied except one.

The Dean crossed her arms. "Let's just wait for the President to arrive."

Suddenly the door opened. "Sorry I'm late." Kile apologized and took his seat.

"It's alright Mr. Astley." The Dean nodded and sat up straight. "I've called you all here to discuss this urgent matter."

"Which is?" Greg, the Secretary asked.

"The Rebels." The Dean sighed. "They've successfully kidnapped one of our students."

Aicko's eyes widened. The rest of the council started to exchange worried looks and murmurs.

"How is that possible?" Bellona frowned. "The school's done all the security measures."