38

[Sorry for this late update:(( Been very busy lately anyways enjoy and sorry for the typos]

Paige

"Surprise!"

We all cheered when Eloise enter the room. She'll be spending a week in the states that's why we decided to do her surprise bridal shower today since she'll be married next month.

"Oh my." Eloise brought her hand to her mouth looking surprised at the party we've prepared. We've been planning this party for weeks and even Aiden helped with the preparations.

Eloise stood there remaining shocked at what she was seeing. My heart melted when I saw tears form up in her eyes. "Thank you so much." Eloise smiled at us as she wiped a tear from her cheek.

By the back of my eye I saw Aicko and Shari wipe their tears as well. We all knew that very soon, our Eloise will belong to someone. Even if we her friends aren't her parents we can't help but feel so happy for her. When she gets married to her prince it'll be like we're giving away another child, just like as we gave away Shari.

Our support and love for one another isn't just a typical best friends kind of love. We've been there with each other for so long, we've lived our college lives together and we've seen each other's worst, I'm just glad at the end of the day, one by one, they're all getting the happiness and love they deserve.

"May we your highness?" Shari asked jokingly with Aicko by her side.

Eloise chuckled and nodded. Aicko and Shari then placed a sash around Eloise's chest with the words. Bride to be. Printed on it.

I laughed in awe when Hana came up to Eloise holding a crown in her small hands. The other guests awed because of Hana's cuteness.

"Here's your crown Mommy Loisey." Hana giggled with a crown in her hands.

"Oh Baby, how precious." Eloise laughed and caressed Hana's cheek before kneeling down. Hana placed the crown on top of Eloise's hair and Shari fixed it properly.

When Eloise stood up again with crown and sash, the bridal shower started.

We all sat at our designated tables. This was an all girls event since we thought it would be fun this way, well except for Aiden, he tagged along since he was somewhat part of our circle of friends back at Eres but he was on baby sitting duty so he took care of Hana while Shari emceed the event.