06

06

Paige.

"What did the guidance councilor say?" Aicko looked curious.

"She told me to say sorry to Blake and to change my behavior," I recalled what the guidance councilor said. "She said that this school doesn't tolerate violence, No wonder Blake's like that. "I scoffed."

I also told her about what happened, she outraged at what Blake did to me and somehow helped fix my hair by tying it into a high ponytail so that the uneven cuts wouldn't be obvious.

I also made her promise not to tell Aiden about the incident, he's just too over protective, I'm not dragging him into the mess I brought myself into.

Aicko crossed her arms and glanced at my hair "We're going to get your hair fixed this weekend,"

"Ok boss." I nodded.

____________________

"Come on riders!" Our horseback riding instructor called us.

I stepped out from the bus, Woodland hills is a long walking distance from the school so we had to take the bus to get here.We all wore our riding uniforms, it was long sleeves, jeans, boots, helmets and gloves, in the school color, dark blue.

It's my first time in taking a riding class, I've got to ride a horse when I was young but that was with a chaperone, Aiden used to bring me along with him to his family farm estate where they had many horses, but that was a long time ago.

Aicko wasn't with me, she had class back at school, so did Aiden, I've been avoiding him the whole day. I didn't want him to know what happened this morning.

We were a group of 20. I saw Eloise with 5 other girls, I recognized Diana, Isabel and Bellona among them, I wasn't familiar with the other two, one had blonde hair and was very tall but not as tall as Bellona, the other girl was brown skinned and looked strangely familiar although I'm sure I've never seen her before, she was also indeed gorgeous.

So they were a group of Princesses, They all matched each other, they had different beauty, they were all prim and proper and were all very poised.

The instructor then called us and made us follow him going to the stables.We all entered the stables and the smell of the horses filled the air. My eyes widened at the horses standing before me, they were all so tall and majestic, each had a different color.

Everyone went straight to their horses, they each had one of their own. I saw Eloise patting a brown stallion, she pulled on it's saddle and hoisted up, holding the reins leaving the stables on the back of the horse. One by one the others saddled up on their horses and rode them to the riding range.

"Paige Bennet." The instructor called me.

I faced him, "Yes sir?"

"Pick one and join us outside," The instructor pointed to the few horses left at the end of the stable. "This is Will," he pointed to a young boy who was probably around the age of 10. "He will help you take the horse of your choice and bring it outside then we'll start the lessons.

The instructor left leaving me with Will, He waited for me patiently.I approached the horses remaining. A tall white stallion caught my eye, It's hind legs were tall and it's main was as white as white as snow.