TALK SHOW PART 2.

ELLIES POV.

"ellie are you ready?" one of the crew members of the show asked me. "yes i am!" i replied "we'll be waiting for you outside." i nodded in response.

INCOMING CALL FROM BABY!

shawn?
hey i know that you're going on in a sec but i just wanted to say that i love you and that you'll do amazing. like you always do
you're so sweet. thank you i love you too baby. i really have to go now though
okay good luck bye bubba
bye love

END OF CALL!

"let's welcome our guests for tonight!" james says. "let's welcome our first guest camila cabello!" camila goes into the crowd and sits down on the sofa. "and the amazing ellie cruz!"
i go out with a smile on my face and i touch a few of the peoples hands and i sit on the sofa beside camila.

"how are you all doing?" james asks. "i'm doing well." camila replies. "i'm doing well too." i say.
"so you both are doing some incredible stuff. so let's start with camila."

"i released my second studio album last month it's called 'romance' and i'm really happy with how it came out." "it's amazing!" james replies
"thank you! i spent a lot of time on it." camila says enthusiastically.

"ellie you just released you're new album as well."  "yes i did. i released my fifth studio album just a week ago this album is very close to my heart and i made it with some very special people in my life. oh! and it's called thank you next!"

"i love it! my favorite track is probably 'in my head!"  james replies. "really?" i ask curiously. "yes!! it's amazing as well."

"let's talk about you camila. you have a boyfriend huh." here we go i thought in my head. camila starts blushing and starts to move around more. "yeah, i do. " camila replies. "he's been a guest on the show as well. do you guys know who it is?" james asks the crowd. and the crowd screams 'shawn' "yes shawn mendes! how's that camila?" james asks.

"it's amazing you know. he's amazing and i love him." i fight the urge to roll my eyes literally. the crowd goes 'aw' and i look back at them awkwardly. "okay what about you ellie? anyone special right now?" james asks. yeah i do it's the person you were just talking about! "um no. i hope someone comes around soon." i answer timidly.

"you heard it here first folks miss cruz is still single!" james says with a laugh. i let out laugh as well as the whole crowd. "we'll see after the break we'll be playing fill you're guys of spill you're guts!" james says.

"we're back with camila cabello and ellie cruz!"
(im pretty sure u know how the game goes but if u don't just search it lmao) "okay let's start with camila. i'm gonna give you the pork tongue jelly!" james says "camila you used to be apart of the group fifth harmony. which member of the group was you're least favorite?"

everyone in the room gasped. and almost immediately camila ate the pork tongue jelly.
"ellie it was rumored that you and shawn mendes were a thing back in the day. did something happen between you and shawn?"

suddenly everything felt so so awkward.
"no it was just a rumor of course. shawn is just one of my good friends nothing ever happened between us." i say with a fake smile

" don't worry we're all friends. no hard feelings." camila says i look over to her gratefully and she just gives me a smile back. the whole game went on for a few more minutes until it ended and we finished the segment.

when we got backstage i slowly grabbed camilas wrist. "hey. um i wanna say thank you for saving me back there." "no problem we're all friends here." camila says before she gives me a hug.

i think this is the longest chapter i've ever written!!!! over 600+ words. hope u enjoyed this chapter it was kinda boring tbh but let me know what other things u would like to see in this book! anyways till the next chapter thank you! <3