SHOW.

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄

ELLIE WAS CURRENTLY getting ready for her concert

ELLIE WAS CURRENTLY getting ready for her concert. shawn was going to be there too but of course with camila. ellie hears a knock on the door of her dressing room and opens it to reveal shawn.

"hey baby!" shawn said excitedly. "hi!" ellie responds with just as much excitement. "i'm excited to see you perform tonight." shawn says as they stare at each others eyes lovingly.

that sweet moment between ended just as fast as it started when alice told ellie that her glam team had arrived. the two bid farewell to each other but not without a peck on the lips.

SHAWN WAS SO excited to see his girlfriend perform. not that he had never seen her perform before but it felt like it was gonna be the first time he would be watching her perform again. but he couldn't forget the sadness on ellie's face when he told her that camila had to be there with him.

he felt so guilty. but ellie assured him that as long as he was there it was okay.

shawn was already sitting on his seat when camila arrived. "sorry i'm late." camila says apologizing.
shawn responded by giving her a nod. a few minutes later, camila said "i love you." to shawn and he had no choice but to say it back to her as there were people staring at them already. it meant absolutely nothing to him.

ELLIE WAS GETTING ready to go on stage and could hear the fans screaming when the intro started playing. it brought a smile to ellie's face.

she started singing while trying to find shawn in the crowd. she sees him but if course he wasn't alone, he was together with camila obviously. ellie immediately takes her eyes away from them and continues singing.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.