Chapter 6

Ariana's Pov I got up from my sleep and decided to get ready for my job. I wore my outfit for the day and took handbag and went down.

I talked to Hannah and ate my breakfast. She had made pancakes. I then decided to leave for the hospital for my second day. 

"Bye Hannah" I hugged her

"Bye baby. Take care and be careful there might be many people who is envious and they might try to hurt you. Pray to God and stay safe." She said. I looked at her confused.

"What happened Hannah? Are you okay? Is there any problem?" I asked worriedly. She is always a cheerful person and her behavior took made me worried.

"Everything is alright baby. It's just I saw a bad dream where you got hurt. I want you to stay safe baby. You are the only one I have." She said sadly. 

"It's just a dream Hannah. I am here. Nothing is going to happen." I assured her. Hannah lost her husband and 2 kids 18 years before and since then she considers me as her daughter. I at times feel really bad for her. She lost her only family but even then she never broke. She and her husband met in an orphanage. So she was practically not having any family. Then, we took her in and since then she lives with us. Even my brothers consider her as our mother.

"But baby I saw it at midnight. It is said that the dreams seen at midnight will come true." She told worriedly.I roll my eyes at her. Another thing about Hannah is that she is a very religious and believes in every silly superstition. She worries for no reason and is a cry baby.

"It's ok Hans, I will take care. Now bye I am running late." I told her and went to the garage to take my car.

I reached the hospital soon enough and went to the lockers to keep my things. I met Ava and Elena there.

"Hey there Ari. How are you today?" Ava asked."I'm good. How are you guys? Did you find a new apartment?" I asked.

"No, still searching." Elena said sadly.

I really felt bad for them. I have never lived in such a bad situation and so I can't even thing about it. Sleep is such a thing that I crave for and if I am not able to find it, I'll go crazy. 

"Hello Ariana." Drew wished me.I waved at him. 

"Hey guys, what do you think, let's hangout in the club down our flat today?" Tyler asked. All said yes except me. 

"Hey aren't you coming?" Drew asked.I thought for a moment and spoke."I don't know guys. I need to ask Dr. Adrian first. He had asked my dad to let me help him in running the hospital to learn it faster.""

Then what are you waiting for. Go and ask him fast." Elena nudged me.

"What! How can I ask that blue eyed monster the permission to go to a club at 7 in the morning?" I asked her."

Then ask him after sometime, but you are coming with us. We are going to celebrate." Ava said.I nodded my head hesitantly.

 "Anyways let's get going. Otherwise our dearest senior residents are going to kick our ass." Tyler said.

We nodded our head and went to the auditorium to meet our senior residents. After that, I decided to meet my patient for the day.I entered the room.

 It was a woman in her mid – thirties.I introduced myself."Hello Mrs. Rochester. 

I am Ariana DeCostello and I will be your doctor." I told her with a smile

"Hello Dr. DeCostello" She said

"You can call me Ariana". I said.

"Okay now let's take your vitals." I started to do my job."You had a seizure yesterday night. Right?".