Not dead

"What happened?" Amy asked as she and the other two men finally reached Unus and Annus.

"Well we were at the very tip top of the high place and then we were falling down and down then all we remember was that we were on the floor and not flat on the floor dead!" Unus rambled and Annus rolled his eyes.

"What he means to say is that we don't know what happened."

Annus peered up to the ledge high above them and cocked his head to the side.

How are we still alive? He thought.

Mark and Ethan were equally confused. Knowing that if they tried to do what Unus and Annus did, they would most certainly be dead right now.

However, Mark began to suspect something. It seemed as though the fact that they were still alive had something to do with magic maybe.

He couldn't be too sure though so he decided to stay quiet.

Ethan looked at the two men and began to think. Now, not many people understand what is going on his brain, only Ethan understands.

He began to bounce from foot to foot from his idea. It was simply genius.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked as he peered at Ethan and what he was doing.

"I have an idea." He exclaimed. Unus looked at him.

"What's your idea?" Unus asked. He was intrigued by what Ethan may be thinking.

After all, Unus should be grateful to Ethan as he was the one who gave him life.

"Well, since we're all pretty dumb and have no idea how to kill you, why don't you and Annus come live with us for the meanwhile and even pretend to be each other."

The idea of potentially roleplaying and living with each other seemed to unsettle Mark and Annus. Ethan and Unus though were ecstatic.

"Ohh, can we Annus? Please. It'll be fun." Unus begged, throwing himself to the ground on his knees, praying for Annus to say ye-

"No."

The answer was short and bland. Except that one short and bland word seemed to knock the breath out of both Ethan and Unus.

Annus looked down at Unus and could see the tears forming in his eyes.

Annus began to feel guilty. Seeing Unus upset was saddening but seeing Unus cry was worse.

"I - uhh - I mean it's all up to Mark and Amy. Will they want an extra three assholes living in their house? Probably, probably not."

Mark and Amy turned to face each other then both peeked at the other three men who had all turned their gaze to them.

Mark began to speak but was cut short by Amy.

"Personally, I love that idea and wouldn't mind the extra company. What do you say Mark?"

Amy turned towards him and nodded her head ever so slightly so only Mark really saw.

"Uhh, sure, why not, except..."
____________________________________

"Why my house?" Mark asked as four other people followed him through the front door of his house.

The trip from 'The high high place' - as Ethan and Unus call it - to home was long and dreary.

Getting two sets of twins plus Peebles into a car trying not to be seen was hard, almost like a chore.

Especially since the place became more populated, it was almost impossible not to be seen, so they had gone one at a time, acting as casual as they could.

"Well, your house is bigger than Ethan's and pretty much everyone knows the place inside out."

Annus had a point, Mark did have the bigger house and everyone there had been in every single room at least a lot of times.

Amy, Ethan and Unus nodded in agreement with Annus.

"Fine, you all win, now, Chick-fil-A anyone?"

Ethan and Unus raised their hands in the air and practically screamed "Me!"
Mark and Annus both recoiled a little at the loud noise, even Amy winced a little.

Deciding to get their food delivered, the five lumbered into Mark's office and sat in a circle on the floor.

None of them were speaking; only the sound of silence filled the void. In the background, a clock could be heard but the ticking was faint.

Ding Dong...

The doorbell rang out, signalling that their Chick-fil-A had arrived.

"You guys stay here, I'll get it." Mark said, pushing himself off the floor.

He ran down the stairs, opened the door, paid the man, grabbed their food and went upstairs back to his office.

However, when Mark arrived to the room, he did not expect the sight in front of him...

Ethan and Unus were laying against each other, their chests heaving up and down, their eyes closed.

Even Annus was on the brink of sleep. His eyes were drooping and every time he forced them open, his head jerked up. It was a constant battle to stay awake.

Amy looked at Mark and put a finger to her lips.

Mark looked at his Apple Watch.
9:32pm

He couldn't blame the three sleeping boys. Everyone all had a long day and they had arrived home late.

After a losing battle, Annus had fallen asleep and his body fell to the side, his head now resting on Amy's shoulder.

"Well, I guess we're going to be the only ones eating." Mark said, handing Amy her meal.

About to join Amy on the floor, Mark stopped. He ran to the guest bedroom and grabbed three pillows and two blankets.

Then he slowly wrapped the one blanket around Ethan and Unus, then did the same to Annus by wrapping the other blanket around him and gently pushing him to the floor, placing a pillow under his head.

Mark snuggled next to Amy and kissed her cheek.

"Enjoy." He said as he began to chow down.

Amy looked at the bundle of sleeping men and smiled to herself, a warm feeling inside.

"I will enjoy, and I'm definitely going to enjoy our new extended family."
___________________________________

Hello beautiful beans, chapter 7 is finally out! (Sorry if it may be a little shorter than usual) I apologize for the long wait, schools been an asshole but I finally got it out. I hope you're enjoying it so far, please tell me what you think!
:)