The 'Game' Plan

It had been a few hours since Warfstache poofed away. A few hours since Amy suggested that they should start helping Unus and Annus.

Of course though, before they got to the actual helping bit, they had to get something to eat. After all, Mark, Ethan, Amy, Unus and Annus can't think on an empty stomach.

So, at around 1pm, the five of them sat around a white table, and began to think. They were certain that they could come up with something.

Except, how do they kill an ego? Brutal murder? Food poisoning? Or maybe...

No, that won't be an option. It will be too much heartbreak. Physically and emotionally.

Mark sighed. It was hopeless. He looked at the others, only to see blank looks on their faces.

"We're doomed to live an eternal life." Annus said glumly, sinking down into his chair so that his head could rest on the table in defeat.

Unus sighed. He looked around the room, trying to take inspiration from his surroundings. There wasn't much there.

Just a pole dancing pole in the corner, a tiny Will Smith and the one and only Benjamin Ketchup.

The same Benjamin Ketchup that Mark loves, maybe even a little more than Amy. Probably.

"It's official, we're not going to die." Unus said.

However, instead of lowering himself down in the chair to then lay his head on the table, he full on smacked his head down.

Just like that meme where the boy whacks his own face with a book and the girl just drops.

Amy looked at the two depressed men and she gave them a small smile. It wasn't a happy one but a sad one.

"Don't worry, we'll figure out something." She said reassuringly, but Unus and Annus just groaned.

Ethan reached his hand out and slowly patted Unus' back.

"There there. It's all going to be ok." He said soothingly to technically himself.

Unus shrugged. Nothing was ok. Especially since the whole purpose of Unus Annus was death and that hadn't happened.

So much for Memento Mori.

Mark began to feel guilty. He felt as though he was responsible. If he could, Mark would blame the fan base, but he couldn't.

It was his and Ethan's fault.

"Listen, we really want to help you, but at the moment, we can't. I'm really sor~" Mark began but Annus cut him off.

"Don't worry about it, we'll find a way." His voice was flat. There was no emotion in it. All the life had drained from his eyes.

"Come on Unus, let's go." Annus stood and Unus followed suit.

"Wait... Where are you going?" Amy asked. She was worried for the two men.

"We're only going to the next room, don't worry." Unus replied as both men left the room.

Mark, Ethan and Amy looked to each other, each of them sharing the same sad expression.
____________________________________

After leaving the 'crowded' room, Unus and Annus snuck up the stairs to Mark's office.

They stared at the blank monitors at the desk.

"You know, I've always wondered what games Mark has on Steam." Unus said.

Annus shrugged. "Let's find out then."

Annus logged into Mark's PC and went to Steam. Although, he was curious as to what images Mark may have hiding.

However, before the curiosity got to him, he logged on to Steam. It was easy getting in because Annus had basically the same memory as Mark.

Except, he also had memories that Mark never had as they were his own.

He assumed that Unus was like him. Just with Ethan's memories and not Mark's.

"Well there's Fnaf, I am bread, (I'm surprised he still has that) umm, Skyrim and literally every other game he's ever played on his channel."

"Oh, well that was a disappointment." Unus said. He would have thought he had games that no one has seen him play, but he couldn't see any.

After a few more minutes of browsing, they came across a game that might give them an idea of, well, what to do.

It's not a tragic game or one filled with drama.

It's full of skateboards.

Annus clicked onto Skate 3 and grabbed the controller and handed it to Unus.

Clicking start game, Annus leaned forward to watch Unus, and whilst doing so, got a few ideas.
___________________________________

"Should we go talk to them?" Mark asked, still staring at the door in which the two men left by.

"I say that we should." Ethan said, nodding his head in agreement.

Amy stared at Mark. She didn't say anything but she nodded just like Ethan.

"Well let's go then." He said standing up and walking to the door.

Ethan and Amy followed suit.

Soon all three were outside the room, ready to talk to Unus and Annus.

Except, they didn't know where the two men were.

It wasn't until Mark heard laughter from upstairs. He climbed the stairs and followed the laughter to his office, where he found Unus and Annus playing Skate 3.

"What are you guys doing in here?" He asked.

Annus peered at Mark then rolled his eyes as though it was obvious.

"We're playing a game, silly boy!" Unus said as he continued to run in circles until his character fell over and somewhat died.

"Not only that, but we are taking inspiration from this and we may just have an idea." Annus continued after Unus.

"Oh god." It was all Mark could say as he watched Unus make the character fall of a cliff ledge and crack his head open.
____________________________________

When Unus and Annus told the others their genius plan, Ethan almost choked on his water.

"What?!" He said, coughing a little afterwards.

"You heard," Unus smiled. "Just go get your skateboard for us and everything will be golden."

Ethan was hesitant for a moment but nodding his head.

"If you're sure about this."

Both Unus and Annus nodded.

"Let me go and get my keys then." Ethan said, as he began to get up.

He was given the task of getting his skateboard so Unus and Annus may potentially crack their heads open.

Everyone but Unus and Annus thought this was a bar idea but they couldn't go back on their word.

They had to help.
___________________________________

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated anything for around a week, I promise that part 5 will come out sooner.

I just hope you've enjoyed this and I can't wait to know what you think.

Love you all and bye bye.