Chapter 25: Dieing

THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE!
Clary's pov
I wake up in a white room. I feel like I wanna cry but I don't. I feel...happy.
"Hey Gabriel." I said.
"Hello Clary." he said.
"So....am I.....dead?" I ask.
"Yes Clary." he says.
"Why did I have to die with my cousin yelling at me?!" I say.
"All people die differently." he says.
I notice that my nose tube and oxygen tank weren't with me.
"Where's my nose tube and oxygen tank?" I say.
"You don't need them anymore." Gabriel says.
I smile. I jump off the hospital bed and touch the cloud floor. I notice that I have beautiful white angel wings and I'm wearing a long white dress. I walk to Gabriel and hug him. Then he takes me out of the heaven hospital room and we go out. Then I see big golden doors. I walk through them and in to heaven.

Dan's pov
I wake up in the floor.
"Ugh." I say. I can't remember anything that happened last night. Phil is sleeping on the couch. There were a lot of sticky notes on him that said 'Great party! I went home by the way! See you later!'.
I look around for Clary. I can't find her. Then I notice I'm wearing her nose tube along with her oxygen tank.
"No no no no." I say worriedly.
I look around the flat. Finally I found her in my room. She beaten up and blood is running down her forehead dripping on the carpet. I thought she was okay but then I found out she wasn't breathing.
"No! Clary please be alive!" I yell.
Then memories come flooding back.
Flashback
"NO I'M NOT. I ONLY HAD FOUR BOTTLES OF BEER NOW DRINK IT!!! I yell.
"Dan I can't because of my lungs and I'm underage." she says.
"I DON'T FREAKIN CARE YOU'RE UNDERAGED. NOW DRINK THE BLOODY BEER!!!" I yell. She takes the bottle of beer and take a sip. Then she smashes the bottle on the ground.
"That was gross!" she screamed.
Phil came over.
"Hhheeeyyyy Claryyyy." he said.
"Phil! Dan wants me to drink beer!" she says.
"Let's not focus in Dan right now." he says.
Then he kisses her. She tries to talk but he's not letting her pull back. Eventually she does.
"Phil!" she says.
"What Clary?" he says.
Then I take her by the hand into his room.
"CLARY! YOU KISSED PHIL AND SMASHED A BOTTLE OF BEER. CAN YOU GET ANYMORE STUPID!!!" I yell at me. "YOU SUCH AN IDIOT! JUST GO DIE!"
She's starting to cry. Then I start hitting and punching her. Then I get a smirk on my face. I grab her oxygen tank and yanks out her nose tube.
End of the very long flash back

I start crying. Then Phil comes running in.
"What happened?!" he asked.
"Clary's....dead." I say.
Then he starts crying too. I hold her cold, limp body.
"Phil..." I say. "I'm the one who killed her."

A/N: 😭
Yeah this is only a long chapter because of the flashback. I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be the last chapter. Okay the question is....what's your favorite desert? I LOVE BROWNIES!!😋 Okay bye!!