Chapter 8: Here we go

Dan's pov
Today was the day. Oh god I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like our answer. Ahhhhh! Why am I nervous?! I get ready to go. I wait for Phil and he comes after 5 minutes of waiting. We drove to the orphanage in silence.
"Phil?" I say.
"What." he says.
"Are you okay with our decision?" I ask.
"Yeah I mean....I'm okay with it." he says.
"Okay." I say.

Clary's pov
OMG!! Today was the day!!! I'm so nervous and excited. First I get breakfast. Everyone was talking about me. It was cool! After that I got dressed. I put on a sky blue dress that goes down to my knees. Then a brown belt around my waist. Along with black boots. I didn't curl my hair. I put on some makeup. Joyce came in our room.
"Joyce no matter what happens we will always be BFFs." I say.
"I know." she says. "You look beautiful by the way."
"Thanks so much." I start tearing up. "For...for everything you've done." I say while I'm crying.
We hug each other for about 10 minutes. Dr. Brown comes in and he takes me to his office. Dan and Phil are already in there. They looked at me weird. Oh god it's my makeup. I quickly try to get it off..but it fails.
"Okay so Dan and Phil have you made your decision?" Dr. Brown asks.
"Yes we have." Phil says. "Dan tell Clary our decision."
"Okay....Clary...." he says.
Oh no! They're not going to adopt me. I start tearing up again. Dan notices.
"Clary don't cry." he says "Clary we are going to adopt you."
I stop crying. I look up at him. I have a huge smile across my face.
"YES!!!!" I yell.
I hug Dan and Phil so hard.
"Okay then Clary we will give you a couple days to pack. Dan and Phil you can pick her up on Saturday." Dr. Brown says.
"Okay!" Phil says.
I run out of the room. I'm so happy!!!!:) I've never felt this happy before. I run in to my room. Joyce is on her bed. She looks at me.
"Well..." she says
"I'm getting adopted!!!!" I say.
"That's great news!" she says.
We hug each other.
"When will you leave?" she asks.
"Saturday." I say. We start packing up my things.

.............Time lapse to Saturday...........
Clary's pov
Today is the day I'm getting adopted! I'm so excited! Dan and Phil get my medical forms and medicine. I say goodbye to everyone. Joyce promises to text and call me every day. We leave the orphanage. We eventually get to the apartment building. When we get in I don't see an elevator.
"Umm...is there an elevator?"
"No...I'm afraid not..." Dan says (A/N I don't know if there's one in real life in their apartment building.)
"Oh..." I say.
We get to the stairs. I climb up the first flight. Thank god my cancer is almost gone or I would've never been able to do this. After a couple flights we finally make it. We get in to the apartment. It was amazing!
"Dan..." I say.
"What?" he asks.
"I need to sit down." I say.
They lead me to a couch. I lay down. Please please god don't let me pass out again. I don't pass out. Phew. They show me around when I'm finally relaxed. We finally get to my room. It was awesome! We move all my stuff in and tomorrow we will start decorating and building.
"So Clary do you like the apartment?" Phil asks.
"Totally!" I say.
"Okay...well I'm gonna go make dinner." Phil says.
"Okay." Dan says.
Dan and I are left in my room. Dan takes me in to the living room. We sat on the couch and started talking.
"So my friend Joyce told me that you are a famous YouTuber." I say to Dan.
"Yep." he says.
"That's awesome!" I say.
"Yeah it's a fun job! Phil and I also have a radio show." he says.
"Cool!" I say.
Finally dinner is ready. We ate pizza for dinner.
"Did you actually make this pizza or did you order it?" I ask Phil.
"I ordered it." he says.
"I thought so." I say. I smile at him. He smiles back.
"So Clary I was thinking you should be in out next video." Dan says.
"That would be awesome!" I say.
Oh man....this is the best day ever!

A/N: Whoa hey there!!:):):)
So this isn't my best chapter but it will get better! Ok here's the question...if you could be any character in Mario Cart who would it be? I would probably be Yoshi or Peach! Ok bye!!