Chapter 22: Captured

Dan's pov
Everything is dark around me. I can't see anything.
"Where am I?" I say.
No response came to me. This isn't a dream. Then I see someone open a door. It's a girl who looks familiar.
"Cassie." I say.
"Dan." she says.
"What am I doing here?" I ask.
"Oh you know just some kidnapping." she says.
"Is this where you kept Clary?!" I ask.
"Yes Daniel." she say.
"Don't call me that." I say.
"I can do whatever I want. Now let's have a little fun." she says.
And then something hard hit my head.

I woke up on a chair. Cassie was sitting on another chair directly across from me.
"Cassie what do you want with me?" I say.
"I don't want you I want Clary." she says. "I thought that if I took her cousin away from her she'll want to come look for him. So she'll come here and get you back but I know I will stop her and makes sure she dies for good."
I'm speechless.
"Why do you want Clary?" I ask.
"That's for me to know and you to find out later." she says.
What?
"Ok...." I say confused.
She leaves and I try to get out of the chair but I'm tied to it.
"Oh god." I say.
Cassie comes back. I just realized someone I'm forgetting to ask about.
"What did you do with Phil?!" I say.
"Oh I shot him in the leg. He won't be able to walk for a long time." she says.
I'm furious.
"Why did you hurt Phil? What has he done to you!" I say.
"Oh I know Clary loves him and you so I thought 'oh why don't I hurt both?' and here we are."
"Clary loves Phil but in like a brother and sister way." I say.
"No no no NO. Haven't you noticed it in the Q&A video that you three did. She kissed Phil and then she blushed, hard." she says.
"But the age gap is way to big." I say.
"Oh I don't think that matters to Clary." she says.
"Actually it does." I say.
This conversation is frustrating me.

Clary's pov
Phil got let out of the hospital and it's been a week since I last saw Dan. I'm getting really worried.
"Phil? We need to go to the place where Cassie captured me." I say.
"We can't you could die and I don't want that to happen, also I already notified the police." he says.
"But she could kill Dan too." I say.
"I know....you know what maybe I should go and you stay here." Phil says.
"Phil! He's my cousin and I wanna rescue him! Also you can't walk that far in the cast." I say.
"You've gotta point....but still don't go I don't want you to get hurt." he says. He hugs me and I hug back. After the hug I go to my room and cry.
"Wait a minute." I say. "Dan still my have his phone!" I say. I run over and grab my phone and call Dan. It rings once, twice, three times, then someone answers on the fourth ring.
"Hello Clary." the person says.
"Who is this?" I ask.
"Oh Clary I can't believe you don't recognize my voice." the person says.
It was Cassie.
"Why did you answer his phone? Did you take it from him?" I ask.
"Well I heard a phone ringing from where I'm keeping Dan, so I went down there and Dan was trying to answer his phone. I knocked him out just in time before he answered it and then I find out that you were the one calling." she says.
"Cassie what do you want from Dan?" I ask.
"I don't want something from Dan I want something from you." she says.
"What do you want from me?" I ask.
"Your life." she says.
Cassie wants to kill me, and I can't stop her. Or maybe I can....

A/N: Aloha!
So I'm not happy with this chapter but again you might like it. Okay the question of the day is....what's your favorite local place to go to? I live near hershey park so I love to go there! Okay bye!😃😊