Chapter 5: Realizing

Dan's pov
I left the hospital bedroom that Clary was staying in. I waited for Dr. Brown to come out. After waiting for about 30 minutes he came out.
"Dan Howell." he said. He took me in to his office.
"Dan why are you so interested in Clary?" he asks.
"I don't know I....I just feel like she's important to me." I say.
"Well you should feel that way....you saved her life!" he says.
"I know but I feel that way for other reasons..." I say.
"Dan...I know you feel special to her, but were you actually considering adopting her?" he asks.
I think about this for a moment. I mean she feels special to me, but adopting her? I don't know. Then I think about all the pain she's probably been through with her family, and her cancer.
"I don't know. I mean I don't think she's allowed to be adopted....is she?" I ask.
"Well me and Clary had a conversation today about how she still had cancer, but she didn't let me finish. Her cancer is almost gone so she can be adopted even though her cancer isn't quite gone yet." he says.
"This is great news!" I say. "Are you going to tell Clary?"
"I just did when you were waiting for me to come out." he says.
"Well...I want to adopt her, but first I want to get to know her a little better."
"Ok! We'll schedule a meeting tomorrow at 3pm." Dr.Brown says.
"Cool see you then." I say. I can't wait for the meeting tomorrow! I told Phil when I got back to our apartment.(I don't know what it's called in London) Phil said it was a great idea! It was about midnight I got to bed and drifted to sleep thinking about Clary. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

A/N: Well hello there!
I hope you liked this chapter!!! Sorry it's a little shorter than normal. So here's a question for ya! What's your favorite season. I love spring! Ok byeeeee!!!