Chapter 2:Why do I derserve this??!!

Clary's pov
I run out of the doctors office. I run out of the stupid hospital/orphanage. I run in to an alley between the hospital/orphanage and the CVS. Forgetting that I couldn't freakin breath I basically sprint away from the alley, in to the streets of London. I start walking. I was panting so loud, and eventually I had to sit down. I sat down against the wall of Starbucks. I see all these people go in. They all looked the same except for this one boy. He looked about in his twenties, maybe. He was wearing all black. He looked different from the other people who were going in. I probably stared at him for a long time because he looked back at me. Probably because I'm sitting on the floor, against the wall of Starbucks, with a oxygen tank next to me, with no adult with me. I look away and he walks in to Starbucks. Then I hear Mr. Brown yelling my name.
"Clary!!! Clary where are you?!" He yells. My BFF, Joyce, was with him too. I run away and I cross the streets not realizing there's a green light for the cars. I fall down in the middle of the crossing path gasping for air. Suddenly I get hit by a car. Then everything goes dark......

A/N: Bonjour!
So did you like this chapter? I hope you did! Ok so I will try to have it in Dan's pov sometime soon:) Ok here's the question for ya! What's your favorite drink? I like lemonade. I'm not much of a soda person.... Ok! So I'll try an update ASAP. Byeeee!