Chapter 24: The Party

Phil's pov
I decided to through Dan and Clary a party so they can get their minds off all the drama going on. I called as much of our friends as I know and they are going to come over on Saturday! I'm excited!

Clary's pov
Phil's gonna throw a party for us. I'm okay with it my one concern is the drunk people. Dan was enough trouble when he was drunk but 20 drunk people is a nightmare. The party was in 3 days and I wasn't excited for it but Dan was.
"Are you excited for the party?!" Dan said happily.
"Um...yeah." I say and put on a fake smile.
"Clary are you okay?" he asks.
"I'm fine don't worry about me!" I say.
"Okay..." Dan says. "Well Phil and I are going to film something in our gaming channel so we'll be back in a bit."
"Okay have fun!" I say. I sat on the couch and watched X-Factor. It was usual. I could hear Dan and Phil talking from the living room. They are loud.

Tomorrow is the party. We are decorating the house already. Dan and Phil are awesome party decorators! Once we get everything done I go in my room and go on Twitter. Apparently a long time ago (not really) someone started a hashtag called #ClaryCat survivor. It's trending a lot!
"What?!" I yell.
Dan and Phil immediately run in my room.
"Oh hey!" I say.
"What happened?!" Phil asks
"Are you okay?" Dan asks.
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just surprised that #ClaryCatsurvivor is trending!" I say.
"Oh okay." Phil says.
Phil leaves but Dan stays. He sits in my bed.
"Hola." I say.
"You're getting happier." he says.
"Yeah! I feel extremely awesome!!" I say.
"That's great!" Dan says.

Dan's pov
"That's great!" I say.
I leave her room and go over to Phil.
"Heyo." I say.
He doesn't say anything.
"Okay..." I say.
He puts on the TV and starts watching Attack on Titan. I go over to the kitchen and start making dinner.

Clary's pov
Today is the day of the party! I'm more excited than nervous. I decided I was gonna wear a white t-shirt with a black flower on it, along with a plaid red and black shirt around my waist, with black jeans, brown boots, and a red beanie. Dan and Phil went casual too.
"OMG I can't wait for the party!!" I squealed.
"Yeah it's gonna be awesome!" Phil says.
We high five and Phil smiles. He has a cute smile. SNAP OUT OF IT CLARY!
Then Dan comes in to the living room.
"You guys ready to party!" he yells.
"Woo hoo!" I yell. Before I wasn't excited for this party but now I am. After a couple minutes people start coming in. Soon enough people are flooding the flat. Music is pumping loud and a lot of people are drinking beer. When people start getting drunk I go in to my room because I don't like drunk people. It's 9:00pm. I decided to get in my pjs because I'm not going to party anymore. I change into my teal cheetah print tank top, along with my white pajama shorts. Then Dan comes in.
"Hey Dan." I said.
"Don't you 'Hey Dan' me!" he says.
"Ummm..." I say.
He came over and grabbed my hand. He pulled me in to the party.
"Dan I don't want to party. I'm tired." I said
"You're going to party." he says. "Drink this."
He handed me a bottle of beer.
"Dan you're drunk." I say.
"NO I'M NOT. I ONLY HAD FOUR BOTTLES OF BEER NOW DRINK IT!!! he yells.
Why isn't anyone noticing this.
"Dan I can't because of my lungs and I'm underage." I say.
"I DON'T FREAKIN CARE YOU'RE UNDERAGED. NOW DRINK THE BLOODY BEER!!!" he yells.
I take the bottle of beer and take a sip. This is the worst thing I've ever tasted. I smash the bottle on the ground.
"That was gross!" I scream.
Phil came over.
"Hhheeeyyyy Claryyyy." he said.
"Phil! Dan wants me to drink beer!" I say.
"Let's not focus in Dan right now." he says.
Then he kisses me. I try to talk but he's not letting me pull back. Eventually I do.
"Phil!" I say.
"What Clary?" he says.
Oh no...he's drunk too.
Then Dan take me by the hand into his room.
"CLARY! YOU KISSED PHIL AND SMASHED A BOTTLE OF BEER. CAN YOU GET ANYMORE STUPID!!!" he yells at me. "YOU SUCH AN IDIOT! JUST GO DIE!"
I'm starting to cry. Then he starts hitting and punching me. Then he gets a smirk on his face. He grabs my oxygen tank and yanks out my nose tube.
"Dan I....can't breath...." I say.
No this is not happening. No!!!
Then I pass out and wake up in a white room.

THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS!!!

A/N: 😱
You probably hate me now! Yeah this was one of my ideas I had for the story. The story isn't over by the way!! There will be like three more chapters. Okay the question is....do you like ice cream or frozen yogurt better. I like frozen yogurt better. Okay bye!