Chapter 23: My Plan

Clary's pov
I have a plan. I hope it works. I'm about to walk out of the flat but first I write a note to Dan. I put it in an envelope and I wrote in the envelope 'Don't read until Clary dies.' Then I leave my room and I was about to leave but Phil grabs me by the arm.
"Where do you think you're going?" he says.
"To rescue Dan." I say. "You can't make me not leave."
"You're not going-" I cut him off.
"Phil you don't understand!" I yell.
"I meant to say you're not going without me." he says.
I smile and we walk out the door.

We finally get to the place where Cassie captured me.
"Are you sure he's here?" Phil says.
"I'm 99.9% sure." I say.
I open the door and walk in. It's really quiet. hmmm. Then I hear screaming coming from the basement. It sounded like Dan. I slowly make my way to the basement door. I turn the knob and open the door. There's Dan, on a table strapped down, next to Cassie who is holding a knife. Dan is bleeding so hard.
"Clary." she says.
"Clary run!" Dan yells.
"Shut up Dan!" Cassie says.
Cassie comes over to me with a knife.
"Cassie be careful of what you're doing..." I say.
"Oh I'm gonna kill you and it's gonna hurt." she says.
Dan is watching and he looks like he's about to cry. I wink at him and he gives me a confused look. I quickly run out of the basement with Cassie running after me, with a knife. I run in to the streets of London. When Cassie gets out of the house she notices the police cars surrounding her house. I smirk at her and Phil comes up to me.
"I called the police." he says.
"I knew you would so I tricked Cassie in to coming outside, with a knife." I say.
A police officer comes and handcuffs her.
"I'll get you Clary and next time I'll kill you right away!!" Cassie yells.
"That's hard to do when you're going to a maximum security prison." I say.
I escaped the first time and I can do it again!" She yells.
The police takes her away and an ambulance comes. The rescue Dan and take him away.
"Wait..." he says. "Can Clary and Phil come with me?"
"That's okay." Dr. Brown says.
We drive to the hospital in the ambulance. Oh god Dan looks so pale. I hold his hand.
"Dan..." I say.
He's dieing I know it. I'm the one who's supposed to die first not him. He's starting to gasp for air. The doctors rush to take care of him and he's taken to a hospital room.
"Phil?" I say as we are waiting in the lobby. "What if he dies?"
"He won't." he says.
"How do you know?" I say.
"I'm 99.9% sure he won't." he says.
I look up at his face. I smile because I know, no matter in what situation, Phil will always make me feel better.

Dan's pov
I woke up with Dr. Brown's face in my face.
"He's awake." he says.
I sit up and I see Clary and Phil sitting in my hospital room.
"Clary. Phil." I say.
They both smile at me and Clary rushes over to me and gives me a hug.
"Clary you're crushing me!" I say.
"She was crushing me too when she hugged me!" Phil says.
"Wow a super skinny girl can crush you." Clary says.
I grin and she does too.

I was let out of the hospital a week later. I lost a lot of blood when I was captured. No wonder I feel light headed. We finally got back to the flat and I immediately layed in the couch.
"Oh Dan lemme get you something!" Clary says.
When she comes back she has my laptop and an envelope that says 'Don't read until Clary dies.'
"What's this?" I say pointing at the envelope.
"There's a note in there and your not allowed to read it until I die." she says.
"Umm okay." I say.
Then I open my laptop and assume the browsing position.

Clary's pov
Dan has been acting weird for the past couple days. Dr. Brown said it was because he lost a lot of blood but I think it's more than that.
"Dan?" I say.
He walks in to my room.
"Hhheeeyyyy" he says.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"I'm fiiiiinnneee." he says.
I don't know what's going on. Oh no...
"Dan you're drunk." I say.
"No I'm not! I only had 4 bottles!" he says.
Then I see him drinking beer. I grab the beer and take it out of his hand. I run in to the living room with Dan chasing me. I smash the beer bottle in the counter and then Dan faints. He wakes up two hours later.
"W-W-What happened? Why am I on the floor?" he ask.
"You were drunk." I say.
"That's weird I don't remember drinking any beer." he says. "Oh wait I remember! When Cassie captured she got me really drunk and I guess I still was drunk." he says.
"Oh okay...." I say.
I'm really concerned. We've both been tortured and captured so that means Phil's next.

A/N: UUUUGGGGHHHH
This chapter stinks in my opinion you guys might like it though. Anyway thanks for reading my stories I've been getting a load more reads than normal so thank you!😃 Okay the question is what's your favorite state? I like Florida a lot because it's warm but it rains a lot too. Where I live it's almost always cold here except for the spring and summer. Okay bye!