Chapter 12: His Girlfriend

Clary's pov
I wake up with a smile on my face. Yesterday was so great that I wanted it to happen again, except the rude girl part. I swear if I see her again I'll scream. I get dressed in to some black leggings, a blue shirt with a smiley face on it, and some fuzzy socks. I go in to the kitchen and I slip on the floor and fall on my face. Dan came running out of his room and helped me up.
"Are you okay?" he says.
"Yeah" I say with my head pounding like crazy. I got an ice pack and ate breakfast. I went back to my room, put my makeup on, and fell asleep again.
When I woke up I heard a different girls voice.
"Hahahahaha oh Dan you're so funny!" says the girls voice.
"Shhh! The movie's starting" I heard Phil say, annoyed.
I walk out of my room. I felt sick. I came into the living room and the girl from the park was there. She was sitting with Dan all cuddled up watching The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug. Now I remember me saying if I saw this girl again I would scream, and that's what I did.
"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed and ran to my room. I heard the annoying girl from the park say...
"Oh the little girl is scared of the movie."
I heard someone knock on the door. It was Phil.
"Clary can I come in?" he asks.
"Sure." I say. He comes in my room and lays on the bed with me.
"I'm sorry about her. Dan was being stupid and invited her." he says.
"It's ok." I say. But it wasn't ok.
"Watch the movie with us" he says.
"Okay." I say. We walk to the living room and I sit on the couch with Phil. The girl from the park pauses the movie.
"Clary this is Cassie. She and I are dating." Dan says.
"Oh...." I say. Why does this bother me. Oh yeah because Cassie probably thinks I'm worthless.
"Ummm...should you be watching g this movie it's PG-13 and you're like 10 right?" Cassie says.
"I'm fourteen....." I say but she didn't hear me well.
"Wait did you say you're FOUR?!" she says.
Cassie and Dan started laughing so loud.
"I SAID I'M FOURTEEN!" I yell.
Cassie looks at me with a shocked face like I can't yell. I realize that took most of my breath away.
"Dan.....Phil...." I say. "Air...running....out." I say again.
Don't faint don't faint don't faint. Luckily I didn't faint. I woke up with Dan's face in my face.
"What happened?" I say.
"Well your little scream fest took most if your breath away so, thanks to Dan and Phil, they saved your little life." Cassie says.
"Dan...." I whisper. "Can she leave?"
"Yeah she can." Dan says. "Ummm Cassie you can go if you want."
"Fine I'll see you tomorrow." Cassie says and she kisses Dan on the cheek.
"Oh and bye Phil." she says. She doesn't say bye to me.
"Dan....are you gonna keep dating her?" I ask.
"Ummm...I don't know she isn't very nice to you." he says.
Yeah no dur.
"Don't let me stop you from you loving her. If that's what you want you can love her." I say.
"Are you sure?" he asks.
"No not really." I say.

A/N: Wazzzzzzup?!
So I just wanna say that this book is gonna get very interesting soon! Ok here's ya question. Do you like hot weather or cold weather? I like hot weather! Byeee!
Shoutout to: abbiesleptwithsirens