Chapter 46

According to the address given by Xu Li, Li Kangyi successfully found Cheng Huan's new store.

Business in the store was very good. At nine o'clock in the evening, the customer was close to 60%. As soon as Li Kangyi walked into the store, he ordered a few dishes and sat at the seat while paying attention to his surroundings.

He waited until it passes at ten o'clock.

The mall closes at ten-thirty so the shop has to close a little earlier. At ten o'clock, the customers in the store are almost gone and leaving only Li Kangyi. A group of staff stood at the checkout counter, making eye contact with each other and finally, a tall waitress walked out of the crowd. She walked to Li Kangyi and said softly: "Hello customer, do you need anything else? The mall is about to close."

Li Kangyi was also anxious. After waiting for more than an hour, he didn't see the person he looked for. He doubted whether Xu Li had given him a fake address and it was difficult to ask the staff. He felt a little uncomfortable when he heard the waiter rush him. Knowing that the other party was telling the truth, he stood up reluctantly and went to the cashier to pay.

A lot of employees gathered at the checkout counter and was waiting to leave. Li Kangyi glanced around at the group and still didn't see the person he was looking for. He handed the card to the cashier and said: "You guys get off work a bit late."

It could have been earlier if you didn't leave so late.

The cashier murmured, still smiling, she took the bank card, swiped it and asked him to enter the password.

As soon as Li Kang paid for the meal, he wanted to ask on Cheng Huan situation again but the employees beside him rushed to clean up. Even the cashier was no exception. After she returned the bank card to Li Kangyi, she took a rag and began to wipe the cash register.

Li Kangyi who want to ask the waitress had to close his mouth when he saw they were to busy. His face was a bit ugly. He put away his wallet, took two deep breaths and left the mall with a full stomach.

Li Kangyi didn't plan to give up on finding Cheng Huan after he left the shop. In the next few days, he would run to Rongjiang whenever he had the time and stayed until late at night. Unfortunately, even though he went there so many times but he never met Cheng Huan.

There are few guests at night, so he was particularly standing out. In only two days, the waiters in the store knew him and occasionally when there was no customer in the store, someone will come over to strike up a conversation.

Li Kangyi looked down on them and felt that they don't have a future to work in a restaurant but for his purposes, he showed a very close attitude and happily talk to them. Within two days, a male waiter called him brother.

After getting acquainted with the staff in the store, the relationship between them is also better. Occasionally talking about work and sometimes other things. Li Kangyi able to know a lot about Cheng Huan.

From this talk, he also knew why he came so many times and never met Cheng Huan for once.

Because she won't come at all at night!

Knowing this, didn't mention how depressed he was. He said a few words at random to end the conversation and got up to make payment.

"Hey, why did you leave so early today?" the employee beside him asked.

"There is something to do today." Knowing that Cheng Huan would not come, Li Kangyi would not waste any more time here. He perfunctorily said, paid the money and left.

When he walked out of the mall, the cold wind from outside suddenly poured in and Li Kang shrank his neck. He cursed "Ghost Weather" in a low voice and ran to the car. He got in the car and left.