Chapter 37

The lamb meat that Cheng Huan use was different from before. This kind of lamb meat is fresh and tender and the smell was different from usual lamb meat. Apart from being expensive, it has no other shortcomings.

Zhou Hengyuan ate most of the lamb hot pot by himself. He was not satisfied after finished eating and ordered another one.

After the order, he said to Jiang Mingyuan loudly: "Your little lover is quite powerful."

Jiang Mingyuan lowered his head and said: "Don't yell, she's not my little lover."

He grab a piece of mushrooms from his bowl using a chopstick and said lightly: "Her name is Cheng Huan."

"Okay Okay, I will stop calling her like that." Although Zhou Hengyuan looked unreliable. He knew when he could make jokes and when he could n't. He opened a bottle of beer and offered a drink to Jiang Mingyuan: "Come have a drink. "

Except for during socializing, Jiang Mingyuan basically doesn't drink. Zhou Hengyuan offered him a beer but Jiang Mingyuan already have a glass of water in his hand.

The two brothers clinked their glasses and said a few words and the second hot pot that Zhou Hengyuan ordered came up.

Along with the hot pot was a doll-like little boy. Looking exactly like Jiang Mingyuan.

The air conditioner already turned on in the restaurant but the temperature was very high. Little Star took off his jacket and only wore a white cardigan.

He has grown up well and has been fattened by Cheng Huan in the past few months. 

As soon as Little Star came, he sat next to Jiang Mingyuan and pointed to the meat in the hot pot and said that he wanted to eat it.

When the hot pot order arrived, the soup inside was cold. Jiang Mingyuan asked Little Star to wait for a while and for it to boil. Pinching a piece of meat from the lamb, he blow it until it cold and send it to Little Star's mouth.

Little Star opened his mouth wide and ate the food in one bite. After he ate it, he said he wanted it again and Jiang Mingyuan fed him again without any impatience.

Two people feed and eat one at a time and they seemed to be happy. Zhou Hengyuan saw the scene, opened his mouth wide and looked very shocked.

When did he ever see that Jiang Mingyuan was so patient with people, was he possessed? !

Little Star was not hungry anymore. After eating a few more bites, he said he was full. Jiang Mingyuan put down his chopsticks and drew another paper towel to wipe Little Star mouth. His movements were skillful and didn't seem to be doing it for the first time.

After Little Star finished eating, he noticed that there was an uncle across from him. He blinked and gave Zhou Hengyuan a sweet smile, revealing two small dimples: "Hello uncle."

"Hello to you to." This kid looks like Jiang Mingyuan. Looking at him made him feel they were close. Zhou Hengyuan saw Little Star for the first time and felt that he could not say hello without giving a gift. He search in his body and found nothing to give away and finally pulled a card directly from his wallet: "Come, Uncle will give you a gift."

Little Star stared at the card and looked at Jiang Mingyuan. He nodded at Little Star and accept the gift: "Thank you uncle."

He didn't understand what the card was so he thought it was an ordinary card and when he got it, he played with it. Jiang Mingyuan watched him play with the card and didn't stop it. He just said not to put it in his mouth.