Chapter 18

Because of her beautiful appearance, the fans in Chen Nian's live broadcast gives a higher degree of enthusiasm. The praise basically never stopped, but the focus was a bit wrong. Instead of watching Chen Nian eat food, they want to see Cheng Huan face more.

【No matter how the foods are done, I can eat more than two bowls of rice in front of the beautiful face! 】

【Is it possible to change the reporter to this beautiful woman? To be honest, I don't really want to see the current reporter face. 】

【If it's not too far, I will go now! 】

【Beauty marry me please!】

【New Year's cake, you are a dog, beauty give me your number!】

Chen Nian grinned at the camera and walked outside the stall, he pointed the camera at Cheng Huan for a second. He then changed the camera to his face and said "Alright, we can not disturb others work. Let's eat everyone"

【Roll roll roll! You are ugly to me! 】

【Bah Bah Bah!】

There was a scolding in the live broadcast room, but Chen Nian ignored them. He found his friend's seats and sat down next to him.

Xu Chuan has been here for a while, and the order has been prepared.

The meat just been picked up from the grill came up and was still steaming. Chen Nian took the skewer politely from the tray and eat. After taking a bite, his eyes widened, and he was shocked. He then give a thumbs up to the camera. "This meat skewers is so delicious."

The live audience did not buy his talk this time.

【Fantastic, he must be dumb, her give you shit and you probably think it is delicious. 】

【Although I think this beauty is really good-looking, but you can't just talk nonsense, to be honest, I have n't met a woman who make delicious food. 】

【Don't you think sex discrimination is wrong? Who says women can't make a good food. 】

【Oh, this is clearly the truth, you women can only cook at home, and those famous chefs at restaurant are basically all men. 】

...

The fans started to quarrel, some accused Chen Nian to go there and eat because the owner was beautiful, but Chen Nian quickly interrupted: "Don't quarrel, this food taste is really delicious, I swear with my conscience!"

Without waiting for others to calm down, he hold the selfie stick and point the lens at several other tables that have a few girls. "If I only look at her face not her food, why are there so many girls here? "

Although Cheng Huan always meets men with other purposes, but this stall does have a majority of female customers. There is four girls sat together, in the middle of their tables is piles of roasted meat. They are chatting while eating.

After he counter them with facts, most people in the live broadcast room no longer questioned it, and occasionally several other comments were quickly suppressed. As in previous shows, Chen Nian eats while commenting.

"I don't know how they makes this meat, it's really tender, and juicy. Delicious." He eat the last skewers and felt like it not enough. "It's delicious, it's really delicious. The only disadvantage, that it's easy to get fat if you eat too much of meat."

He wiped the oil off his mouth and got up to pay. He took the change. He added: "It also make the wallet thinner." Xu Li stood next to him, and smiled after hearing his word. "Why don't you say that our barbecue is fresh and delicious?"

"That 's right. It's also fresh and delicious." After Chen Nian left, Xu Li and Cheng Huan started to talk. This guy seems to be engaged in live broadcasting. I watched him talking to his cell phone while he was eating."

In the past two years, the live broadcast platform has developed rapidly. Xu Li has also watched some live broadcasts, but has never seen Chen Nian before. "Did someone recommended him to do it here?"

"Should be? " Cheng Huan had heard before that food broadcasts are very profitable, but it seems that they all have a big stomach since they need to eat a lot. 

The two of them did not know that Chen Nian was actually quite famous in the live broadcast industry. With millions of fans, he launched two online celebrity shops. Many business offered him a lot of money just to let him promote their business. Unfortunately, Chen Nian has his own principles. If the food is delicious, he will promote it, if it isn't he will reject it.