Chapter 21

Jiang Mingyuan frowned, turned around and walk away.

"Where are you going?" Gu Mingli grabbed him.

"I going back to the company. There is still a video conference to attend." Jiang Mingyuan said.

"Can't you go tomorrow and do it? You still have to finish today meal!"Gu Mingli doesn't give up.

"Mom. "Jiang Mingyuan felt a bit of a headache. " You know what I mean."

"Of course I know what you mean, you don't want me to be happy! "Gu Mingli was suddenly emotional, and she came down with tears. " Your dad died so early, i worked hard to raised you up, my biggest wish is to see you start a family and have a son before i died."

She said. "If you don't think about me, think about your deceased dad, it your dad wish to have an heir."

Jiang Mingyuan took a deep breath and control his voice. "We will talk about it another day."

"It's must be today." Gu Mingli emphasized and pointed to the seat in front of him. "Eat with me "

The mother and child can never agree on the issue of his marriage. Gu Mingli's thoughts is to made him find a gentle and virtuous wife for the family. Both of them are tough characters, and have been arguing more than once about this matter, and both dissatisfied again and again.

But this time it is different. There were outsiders this time, and Jiang Mingyuan is unwilling to discuss the problem with his mother in front of an outsiders. Gu Mingli already figured this out before he could do anything.

The final result ended with Jiang Mingyuan sitting on the dining table.

The woman who came to visit the Jiang family is called Chu Xun. She is the eldest lady of Chu family in Province A. The Chu family started as a manufacturer daily chemical product. Although the size is not comparable to that of the Jiang family, it is barely an ant.

Chu Xun is twenty-five years old and just returned from studying abroad. Her appearance is Gu Mingli's favorite, oval face, big eyes, plump lips, thick earlobes, and looks very beautiful.

In Gu Mingli's opinion, Chu Xun's looks, family background, and personality are all worthy of her son. She attracted to her at first glance, and started to look for her. After inquiring about the past, there was no messy love history. 

The Chu family is completely different from the Jiang family. Jiang Mingyuan's father is workaholic and has little interest in the matter of men and women. After getting an heir that is Jiang Mingyuan, he feels that he has completed the task and dedicate all his time to build his business empire.

And the head of the Chu family is completely opposite to Jiang father, he is considered to be a wealthy person. He took over the family business from the seniors. With such ability that is not so much, there is no way for the company to go a step further. He has little ambition. Most of his energy is used on woman. There at least seven or eight lovers that known to public and the number for illegitimate children is double.

Chu's father prioritizes sons, and feels that his family 's business must be left to his son. Chu Xun illegitimate younger brother is only three months younger than herself. Now that she has work at the company, she realize that no matter how powerful she is, she can't inherit the company. In that case, she thought, why didn't she find a stronger family than the Chu family? At that time, no matter who inherited the company, wouldn't they have to bow to her?

In the past few years, Jiang Mingyuan has gained powers, and Chu Xun has heard his name abroad. It said that he has clever methods and precise investment vision. Although he was wild for some time when he was young, he is now farther away from those scandals.