Chapter 16

Hearing the cry, Cheng Huan's heart started to panic, and all the previous speculations comes to mind, and she become more nervous.

"What's wrong, did someone bully you?"

Cheng Huan said, wiping her hands on the towel, take the house key and prepared to go out. She decided that if Little Star was really bullied at school, she would be take him back and she gonna change to a new kindergarten.

The little guy cried for a while, whimpered and then whispered, "I ... I miss you so much!" He cried louder.

When the first time Little Star arrived in an unfamiliar environment, he was afraid. Later, he met a lot of children with the same age to play together, and then he felt that the kindergarten was not bad. But when he was eating at noon, he ate something that not tasty at all. The little guy felt wronged again.

Why did mom send him to this place, and she doesn't come to see him, she must not like him! The little guy became more and more sad when he thought about it, and he touched his watch on the table while eating, remembering that her mother said he could use this to contact her, and Little Star tried it.

I can really hear my mother's voice! Little Star cried to much until he can't talk. After crying twice, he started to talk non-stop.

He ask his mother if she don't like him? Saying that the kindergarten meals are not as good as Cheng Huan 's, said how much he miss her. Finally, he started to talk about meeting a new friend. He also said that the teacher taught them a nursery song.

"Mom, I sing it to you."

"Okay." Cheng Huan also felt relieved that the things she had imagined did not happen. She let go of her hand on the doorknob and returned to the sofa and sit cross-legged. She said with a smile. "I haven't heard Little Star sing before." 

The other side immediately sang: "One, two, three, four, five, go up the mountain and hit the tiger. The tiger didn't hit, hit ... hit ..."

The kindergarten teacher taught the children nursery song because they want to coax the little children. They were taught twice, Little Star can remembered the melody, but the lyrics were almost forgotten.  He sang a few words, then stuttered, and finally deflated, crying and saying "Mom, I won't sing anymore."

The tone of this sentence was extremely wronged. Cheng Huan listened quitely but she still want to laugh. She coughed twice, and then she began to comfort him. "It's okay, Little Star already remember so much, mother can't even remember it. "

Parents' praise from time to time is important to the establishment of children's confidence. When Little Star heard that, he was immediately coaxed, he smiled: "Mom, I will learned it more and sing to you at night."

The two were stucked for a while, and after Little Star determined that his mother would pick him up at night, he obediently went to the afternoon nap with the teacher.

After hanging up the phone, Cheng Huan sighed, she shake her head and smiled, got up to continue her work.

The kindergarten closed at five o'clock, and Cheng Huan arrives half an hour in advance. When she arrive, there were many parents outside. Many parents sent their children to school on the first day, which is inevitable.

Cheng Huan was staring at the time while chatting with other parents, and it was the little fat boy mother in the morning  who chatted with her.

"You know, my son is so wild, my husband and I have long wanted to send him to kindergarten and I can go find a job." The young woman said but her eyes keep glanced to the kindergarten area. She turned to ask Cheng  Huan. "I think you brought the child alone in the morning, what about your husband?"