Chapter 31

Cheng Huan almost forgot the plot of the novel because originally she didn't plan to follow the novel plot.

She thinks carefully, whether she is in a novel or not, she still a real person, and so are Little Star. She does n't have to be a supporting character in other people 's stories. She can take Little Star and work hard to live a normal life without worrying about food and clothing

But she didn't expect the plot to be so powerful, that even tough she didn't go by herself to the male lead house, he actually able to found her and his son and it was two years ahead of advance!

Does that mean that Little Star will still die, as well as herself? Cheng Huan felt like she was breathless.

She threw away the pen that was broken by herself. Stand up and turn around a few times. With the cool autumn wind blowing from the balcony, her brain that almost explode cooled down a little.

"Calm down, don't be angry, if not it easy to die." Cheng Huan took a few deep breaths and pulled herself out of the miserable endings she had imagined. She patted her face and sat on the sofa again, thinking about the solution to this matter.

The first is to think about the money sent by the male lead through others. The money must be returned. Otherwise, in the future it will be harder to deal with Jiang family. 

The question was how to return the money.

Although unwilling to admit it. Cheng Huan really does not have the ability to repay it now.

There are only less than half a million left of the more than three million in Cheng Huan hand. She wanted to make up three million in a short period of time. It was almost impossible. Even if she sold the store that was about to be renovated, she could not get half of the money.

Moreover, if she really want to do it, it's too and really stupid.

Cheng Huan bit the pen cover, thinking about for solution, and her right hand slipped on the paper unconsciously. After a while, the paper was already messed up.

An idea come to her mind, that is to pay in installments. It can be paid according to the bank's interest rate, or higher. She believes in her abilities and can pay off the money in at most a year or two.

Cheng Huan just don't know if the male lead will agree with her method. In her opinion, when the other party gave the money so secretly, there must be no good intentions in it. She must not embarrassed herself by receive the money and not knowing.

If the other party try to embarrass her, Cheng Huan had no good way but to make the worst plan: to re-sell the store and pay off part of the money, or ...

Anyway, she can't hand her son in any way. Not to mention that she already start to love the child like her own after a few months, even when she first met him, she couldn't drag the child into fire pit for money.

Cheng Huan thought about it for a long time, and consciously thought about all the problems that could be thought of. She even simulated several scenes of meeting with the male lead.

It 's just that these ideas do n't work for the time being. Because she is temporarily unable to contact the other party ...

Thinking of this, Cheng Huan felt more depressed, it felt like she was a punching in the air, which made people feels suffocate and vomit blood.

She crossed her legs and thought. She rent the store from Hu Tianhua but he may be already have contact with the male lead. She made her decision and got up. Found the contact number of the other party's and dialed it. The phone rang a lot and no one answered it. Cheng Huan frowned and tried again, but to no avail.