𝔐𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔡 ℜ𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔡 - Anesthesia. Part.3

*SMUT WARNING?*

I died inside a little as i heard that moan escape from my mouth...

My jaw was practically on the fucking floor... and so was hers...

"So... i see you... have regained feeling?" she asked, for the first time her confidence faultered, her demeanor completely changing.

"i- uh guess so?" And so she pulled her hand out..

i whimpered at the loss of contact... and once again she looked baffled...

"Well i should... get back to work" she said before clearing her throat and straightening our her skirt..

"please dont go..." I said, sounding pathetic as fuckkk... wow... seriously...

"Excuse me?" She asked, really looking confused now...
"You... you want me to stay? In the closet with you?"

"...is there a reason you brought me in here instead of an actual examination room?" I said walking up to her, its like the confidence she once had wasnt lost, but had just transferred to me instead...

She just stared at me as I backed her up against the wall...

"If i read this situation wrong, now would be a good time to tell me..." I say, second guessing myself again..

"no..." she almost whispered, grabbing onto my wrist to stop me from leaving.

A piece of her hair had fallen from her updo and was framing the side of her face...

I quickly tucked it away behind her ear, my cold fingertips brushing past her temple...

She just stared at me, trying to figure out what i was going to do next.

I inched my face closer to hers slowly, giving her enough time to move if she wanted to. But she met me half way.

The kiss soon turned from soft and gentle, to rough and full of lust...

I wanted nothing more than to rip that uniform off of her...

"What time does your shift end?" I asked breaking the kiss...

"In about 30 minutes... why?" She asked..

"You have more of these, right?" I asked tugging at her uniform...

"yes... wh-" before she could finish i rippeddd the dress open and attacked the skin on her neck with sloppy, rough kisses.

She was exceptionally beautiful.

I left a huge hickey on her collar bone but before i could go further the door opened...

I stepped back as she attempted to cover herself...

"Yeah... youre right.. that is a nasty bruise... you said you walked into a door right??" I said and secretly winked at her, trying to get her to go along with what i was saying.

"Uhm... yes.. how clumsy of me." She said, the person who had barged in continued to grab some things.

"Yeah, does it hurt or??" I asked trying not to laugh.

"No, no it does not. It um.. its fine." She said...

"Are you sure? It looks quite painful, its a pretty shade of purple though..." I say, hiding a smirk.

"Possitive, it doesnt feel bad at all..." She smirked back.

"Well..... i should probably get back to my room, i probably shouldnt be standing for this amount of time so shortly after surgery..." i said with a wink before walking out.. leaving her there.

An hour passed and i was sitting in my hospital room, reading a book to pass the time. I knew that Nurse Ratched had probably gone home and all by now...

I got her name from one of the other nurses.

As i was reading the person from the closet walked up to me...

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine. Did you need something?" I asked, kind of bluntly.

"How did you do that earlier? Nurse Ratched was being... nice to you? She usually hates everyone" he said, she didnt seem that mean...

"Oh... Ratchy and I go... way back" i said, lying of course.

"You sure? You dont look that old" he said...

"Are you implying that she is too old?" I asked, this dude was sort of pissing me off nowww.

"No, no... i was just wondering... how a beautiful, attractive young girl like yourself could possibly be friends with someone like her" he grimaced saying those last few works.

"Excuse me? 'Someone like her'? You mean someone that actually has the ovaries to stand up for herself and not take bullshit, such as this, from idiots, such as yourself? Or did you mean something else....?"

He stood there staring in shock.

"Or did you mean someone as stunning, thats literally sculpted by the gods such as her??" ...my gay really started to show.

His eyes darted to the door behind me...

A/n

Oop... im a sucker for interrupted smut and making random people walk in 💀💀

~ Pam