𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 - Slip of the tongue Part.3

Cordelia saw how stressful and hard this situation was for me to deal with,

And so she cancelled all of my classes for the next few days, declaring this week a sort of holiday, many of the girls went home to visit their families. So the academy was mostly quiet.

The next day, Zoe and Queenie had brought the remaining girls on a sort of overnight field trip. So it was just Cordelia and I in the academy.

We spent a lot of time together that day. I had almost gotten used to spewing out random thoughts in the middle of sentences. Although it was awkward to say some of the things I was saying to someone as elegant and gorgeous as Delia.

I was making lunch for the two of us when she walked into the kitchen.

"Something smells good" she said.

"Not as good as your pussy" i said.... i tried to supress that one but to no avail.

"Okayyy then" she said and sat down.

I placed her plate full of dinosaur shaped nuggets in front of her and sat opposite her.

"Damn. This tastes good." She said.

"Not as good as your pussy- sorry" i said shaking my head and looking down at my plate to hide my redened face.

"Its okay, I guess i kinda walked into that one" she said with a giggle.

Cordelia had been so very stressed in the weeks leading up to this one, so seeing her laugh had become a rare sight, meaning I would treasure this moment as after this spell wares off who knows when i would get to see it next.

After lunch we went into the greenhouse to water all of her flowers and herbs.

"This flower looks like a coochie" i screamed. Instantly regretting the day i was born.

"Youre kinda right, also I never knew you had such a dirty mind" Cordelia said.

"What are you talking about?" And then it hit me. This whole time, she thought that these were my genuine thoughts, when they were infact just random things that my head created in the spur of the moment.

"I just thought you were more..... innocent" she said, narrowing her eyes with a smirk on her face.

"I- I am... Not innocent at all. I actually shoved a cactus up my ass last night."

"You did what?" Cordelia asked, genuine confusion spread across her features.

"I didnt do that i swear- It was actually a venus flytrap instead... UGHHH SHUT UP BRAIN" I yelled.

"Hey, calm down, I was just joking with you" she said, holding onto my arms with both of her hands.

This physical interaction did not go unnoticed by my broken brain.

"Ooh we getting handsy now are we, well how about this" I say and grab her left breast.

I once again regret being born. My whole body freezes, I just stand there staring at my hand that resides on her titty... my jaw almost hitting the floor.

At this moment in time I wished that the ground opened up and swallowed me whole.

I definitely didnt expect to do that, but what came next was even more unexpected.

A/N

Im having a lot of fun writing this ngl xD

Hopefully Lid enjoys reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it hehe.

See yall in part 4??? idk what part im on

~Pam