𝑴𝒔. 𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 - Teachers Pet

School for me was miserable.
All of my classmates hated me because I was somewhat smart..... okay in reality I was a complete idiot in most senarios.

I was one of those loner kids that listens to nirvana all day, while writing stories, or sketching pretty girls.

Nobody wants to hang out with the weird, Gay, depressed, artsy kid. Their loss, not mine. I happen to think i am an amazing person... okay thats a slight lie, i really hate myself.

So yeah, i got excluded from class discussions and stuff a lot. But that didnt bother me. What bothered me was the constant bullying.

Usually I could block out everything the other kids say, but today was different...

Today started off pretty decent. I woke up at 5am due to fucking birds outside my window. I got to school at around 8am though it didnt start til 9. I liked being early. Especially on dark and foggy mornings like today.

I was sat on the stairs with my earphones in listening to Alanis Morissette and sketching something, because why not?

I didnt hear a certain womans cane hit the floor as she approached me.

That was until i felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Ms. (Y/L/N), you're early" Ms. Venable said.

"I'm always early Ms." I responded, not in a bitchy way like I would with most people, but in a nice way.

she smiled before walking away to her class that was just down the hall. Ms.Venable was my history teacher, she was also insanely attractive.

About half an hour later the hallway was flooded with students and the bell for first class rang.

I was making my way to Ms. Venable's class as i was shoved to the ground.

"Out of the way faggot" Luke, one of the "popular" guys from my school said. His two friends, whos names I never stopped to ask. Wasnt really my top priority at the moment.

He kicked me in the stomach twice as i was on the ground, as he was about to slam his foot into my rib a third time I heard the tap of a cane against the tiled floor.

"Boys get to class before I have you expelled...NOW" she shouted.

They left before she walked over to me slowly. I felt physically sick, like i couldnt breathe, but it was probably just me gay panicking... or Lukes kick fractured my lung causing it to puncture my lung... I guess we'd find out if I died within the next hour.

"Are you alright dear?" THE BIG SCARY MS. VENABLE CALLED ME DEAR... NOW I WAS DEFINITELY GAY PANICKING.

I stared at her for longer than i probably should have.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/n)?" She said. Okay... all i had to do was say Yes. Doesnt matter that i was in pain... just open your dumb gay mouth and say yes.

"I okee" i answer..... what the fuck is wrong with me.

She furrowed her eyebrows and just stood there. Staring at me as If i was some sort of odd creature. I mean... i am an odd creature.

"You should probably get to class" she says after a few minute of staring.

So thats what I did.

A/N

I havent posted in a while. And i might not be posting for a while hehe.

I have 2 reasons:

1. I have a hairline fracture in my right index finger that happened today because im a fuckin idiot.

and 2. Im going on a camping trip with my family on the 20th of July... its a 4 day trip... without wifi.... i think my family are planing to sacrifice me to satan.......jk... i hope :/

anywh0re hehe.

hope yall enjoy whatever this fic turns into

~ Pam