𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕒 - Wrapped around your finger.

It had been just over a year since i died at the Hotel Cortez, over a year since I fell deeply in love with Sally.

We spent everyday together. But today was different, Sally had to help Mr. March with something. So I sat alone at the bar waiting for her to come back.

As i knocked back my 10th shot of vodka, someone sat next to me. A woman, looked to be in her early twenties... maybe younger.

She had long black hair and piercing blue eyes. There was no denying the fact that she was pretty, but in my eyes she could never come close to matching Sally's beauty.

"Hi, whats a girl like you doing here all alone" she asked.

"Thats hardly any of your business" i snap back. I really was not in the mood to talk to this random bitch.

"oh, maybe we could make it my business" she said with a wink.

"No offence, but Id rather die.......again" I whispered that last part.

"playing hard to get are we?"

"Im not "playing" anything, if fact if anything, Im impossible for you to "get" " I say downing another shot.

"thats okay, i like a challenge" she said putting her hand on my thigh. Bold fucking move mate. She gave my thigh a little squeeze and i almost punched her in the fucking jaw right then and there.

I then heard the elevator door ding open. I looked towards the elevator to see Sally standing there with her arms folded before she rushed to our shared room. From where she was standing... she wouldnt have been able to see my attempts to get this girl to fuck off. In that moment i knew... i was fuckeddd.

Oh no.

I had to go after Sally... but how would i explain. I mean it looked like i was just letting this stranger come onto me.

"Listen up dipshit, I have a girlfriend... and trust me you cant even compare. So why dont you... take your childish ass home, go watch My Little Ponies or something" i screamed in her face.

"fuck you, i mean... i know i would" she says pushing a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh would you" i say in a fake sweet tone. I then grab her hand, bringing it to my lips, she thought i was going to kiss her so she let me do it.

I bit that bitches finger clean off. Bone and all.

She didnt even bother to pick up her severed finger. That bitch just ran, screaming and crying, out the door.

"Seriously (Y/n)?" Ms. Liz Taylor asked me...

"I gotta go find my girlfriend" i say picking up the finger off the floor.

I went upstairs to mine and Sallys room to find the door locked.

"Sally, baby, open the door"

"Go away (Y/n)!" she yelled back.

"No thanks, i kinda live here... and cant leave so um... no"

"Why dont you go spend the night with your little whore from the bar" she snapped back.

Then it all became clear as day, Sally was Jealous...
A/n

this is for clownn00dles hehe.

You wanted Sally being a bottom.... so you shall recieve... in part 2

~Pam