ℬ𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾ℯ 𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓃 ℋ𝓸𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 : Paranormal Investigation.

I'd had enough. The spirits in this house had been pissing me off for too long now. I only moved in about four months ago and they were already driving me insane.

At first I didnt mind it, just hearing faint whispers, seeing a few shadows here and there. But when they started messing with me, moving my things and popping up at random times... I couldnt take it anymore.

They didnt seem malevolent, it was quite calming having some of them around sometimes... but constantly having a bunch of dead strangers around can get quite annoying.

Thats why I called her, Billie Dean Howard, she was a medium. I remember she helped my mother get rid of a few spirits some years back.

I desperately needed her help, plus I hadnt seen her in a few years... might be fun to catch up.

~ Present Time ~

Billie had told me she would be over in about an hour. That was almost forty minutes ago. In those forty minutes a lot had happened.

I was trying to make tea in the kitchen and ass the kettle was boiling I stood at the sink looking out the window. That was until I felt a smack, on my ass.

I turned around expecting someone to be stood behind me but of course... no one was there.

I heard laughing coming from the stairs. I ran up the stairs to see writing on one of my walls in blue crayon, "Nice Shorts"... i was wearing Black Denim shorts.

Then I heard a knock at the door. I ran down the stairs and opened it, expecting Billie. But nobody was there.

I slammed the door and just as I got back to the kitchen there was another knock.

"Ugh...Seriously, fuck off" I screamed opening the door.

And there she was. Billie Dean. I was beyond embarrassed.

"Now is that any way to speak to a guest, especially one that you begged to come over" she said chuckling.

"I...sorry, that wasnt meant for you" i tried to explain.

"Thats okay" she said walking inside.

We sat down at the kitchen table drinking our tea and i explained everything to Billie.

"So when did this all start?" She asked.

"About an hour after I moved in. I didnt mind it at first, the spirits were kind of helpful. I wasnt lonely with them around" I replied.

"Do you get lonely a lot?" She asked... this seemed off topic. We were here to talk about the ghosts, not my social life... or lack of one.

"Yeah... i guess" i answered.

After we talked some more Billie asked me to bring her to the room where the spirits were most active

I led her up the stairs and she stopped on the landing.

"Odd decor" she said pointing to the wall where the ghost had written earlier. I had forgotten to clean it.

"Obviously wasnt by choice dumbass, they wrote it to mess with me" I answered.

"I mean...maybe they werent joking, they're dead... not blind" she said.

"Keep it in your pants princess, weve got some dead bitches to deal with first" I said winking and leading her to my bedroom.

"This is where the magic happens" i said.

"Magic huh?" She asked sitting on my bed.

"NO...you know thats not what I meant you pervert. This is where the ghosties like to hang out"

"So you dont have sex in here?" She asked raising one eyebrow.

"Um...no, i dont like having an audience, especially an invisible one"

"Maybe thats why you should, disturb them... show them you dont care"

A/N

Idk wtf this is... just wanted to write some Big Dick Howard stuff.

Anywhore.... bye
~ Pam