𝔸𝕦𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕝 - Bloodmoon Part.3

"you....you what?" she asked.

"shit..." i said, quickly standing up... beginning to pace back and forth.

"Look at me?.." she asked but i ignored her.

"please look at me." She said a bit louder. But I still didnt listen, i was trying to mentally figure out what to do next. She knew the secret I had been keeping for years.

To say i was surprised when she grabbed me by the arms, forcing me to face her, stood up on her tippy-toes and planted a gentle but passionate kiss on my lips was one of the biggest understatements ever.

"what the fuck was that for?" I asked completely shocked when we pulled away for oxygen.

"i..... did you mean it?" She asked.

"mean what?"

"what you said.... that you are..... that you love me?" she asked, tears now rolling down her own cheeks.

"Of course, ever since we sat next to each other in college, Ive always loved you. But I always thought you never loved me back."

"How could you think that? Why didnt you ever tell me" she asked.

"I just thought you could never love someone as boring and annoying as me, I was going to tell you when you first started filming My Roanoke Nightmare, but then you met him... and I saw how happy he madd you, I didnt want to take that away from you" i explained.

"I have always loved you too, I just never knew you felt that way. When i met Rory i tried to force myself to love him as much as I love you but nothing ever worked, you are my world. My guardian angel" she spoke.

i engulfed her into another hug. We fell asleep together for a few hours.

When morning came along, so did the end to the dreaded blood moon. We were rescued by police officers.

As we were getting out of the bunker Audrey pulled an officers gun and shot at Lee, but an officer was quicker and fired a few bullets.

I quickly jumped in front of Audrey, next thing i know i was on the ground right beside her, coughing and spluttering up blood.

Three bullets had hit me, whereas two more still managed to hit her.

We were losing blood fast. Yet it almost felt painless. Nothing could make me hurt in this moment.

Mine and Audrey's eyes locked, we intertwined our fingers, holding eachothers hands, trying to close the distance between us to the best of our abilities.

We mouthed our first and last "I love you"s before everything went cold.

Before I faded completely into darkness, there was one thing that I realised...

All the time I wasted, preparing myself to tell her how i felt, all the times i sat there jealous of her lovers, how butterflies formed whenever i heard her laugh...

None of it was a waste, because deep down I now knew... she felt the same way

A/N

So this is the end of this one anyways hehe.

I really like "sad" endings lmao.

so um... i gtg sleep now my dudes.

Until next timeee
~ Pam