20- Insanely Addicted

Rudra POV

I was absolutely certain that she would pull a stunt like this, blabbering everything to my mother, so I had planned everything out, but I wasn't expecting that she would burst like this, questioning my upbringing that was when I lost all my cool and patience.

Suddenly I was struck by this indescribable rage, and I was absolutely drunk, that's not any reason or excuse, but it only added fuel to my anger.

She needed to learn her place now, her thick brain has not accepted her fate yet and she is still trying to run away from me.

 I really don't know whether I still love her but the feeling of having her is so overwhelming now that nothing else matters, even her wish does not matter, I fucking need her around me and that's it.

My addiction to her has completely intoxicated me.

I am addicted to the feeling when I am with her, feeling of actual existence?

I am addicted to her, Insanely addicted.

And all she does run away from me and hurt me in every possible way.

Tsk, this time I am not the one to get hurt, I had my share of pain and agony, not anymore.

The desire to teach her a lesson was so overpowering, I hit her twice on her right cheek, and she was in distress, but what the fcuk she anticipated after crossing me.

Her constant fight agitated more and I lost my patience and I blindly back-handed her face, this hit was brutal, the bruises on her nose and cheek were already forming.

I shuddered, but I should not feel bad.

 She sobbed aloud still registering and recovering from my wrath, seeing her so scare and shivering, the sudden strange surge of emotion started to build inside me, for the tiniest moment I wanted to caress her bruised cheek, but another emotion much stronger stopped me, I can't be weak I thought.

******

I spanked her hard so these marks would not only imprint her ass but shall also imprint her mind and soul there is no escape from me.

Every time I hit her, everything she sobbed, shivered, and wept of mercy, my heart grew darker and soul numb, I don't want this but I also want her to stop fighting

 Her cracking voice and loud cries echoed in my room, after hearing her whisper I knew she couldn't take it more and I awoke from some kind of trance.

Why would I do this to her? Do lovers do this?

I lifted her and made her sit on my thighs, all the crying and sobbing made her face look so red, she refused to open her eyes, her trembling and sob were uncontrollable by now and I had to calm her, for some reason I wanted her to be quiet in my embrace.

Even in this situation she looked so exquisite to me, I started to lose control I kiss her neck softly, fcuk I mentally curse, her scent made me crazy, I bit her lips and ecstasy is all I felt, I wanted more, all of her.

I tasted her blood but I couldn't care less, my addiction towards her grew every passing moment and her constant squirming was not helping, I broke the kiss to see the most magnificent sight she was so flushed, her lower lips had little blood and the only thing I didn't like at this moment is her big fat tears.