The Huntress & The Giant Slayer

Start from the beginning

Heracles: "Lady Artemis. Forgive me, but I must bring that version of myself down."

Y/n then stepped up and stood next to the behemoth of an archer.

Y/n: "You'll get your chance. For now we need to get to that island so we can spring a trap.

Heracles looked down at his master with an unreadable expression.

Heracles: "... Very well. I shall allow it."

Y/n: "Alright. Let's get onto the island and get set up."

The others all nodded in agreement before disembarking from the ship. They instantly got to work on pitfall traps and tripwires hooked up to logs designed to bash the berserker enough to slow him down.

Heracles and Asterios both helped with the heavy lifting. Darius helped with uprooting trees.

Y/n and Artemis were out gathering leaves to cover the pitfalls when someone dropped down behind them.

???: "I knew I'd be seeing you again. Just not as soon as now."

Y/n smirked before turning to find Atalante behind him.

Y/n: "Ah, how ya been, Nyatalante."

Atalante: "Please don't call me that... It's embarrassing."

Y/n: "Fuck you, the nickname stays

Y/n: "Fuck you, the nickname stays."

The magician laughed as Atalante grumbled. She then turned to the white haired goddess next to him.

Atalante: "And who might this be? A new servant?"

Y/n: "Yup. Atalante, meet Artemis. Orion's back with the othe-"

Atalante: "I'm sorry. Run that name by me again? Did you say... Artemis?"

Artemis: "He did. That's because that's my name."

Atalante: "Y- You're expecting me to believe that this is the goddess of the hunt? The goddess that I pray to?"

Y/n: "... Yes."

Atalante: "... Why must my expectations be ruined?"

Artemis: "Huh!? Why say that, Atalante!?"

Atalante looked up at Artemis' face... Then her chest. She then looked down at her own chest and her cat ears drooped, causing Y/n to almost buckle from laughter.

Atalante then lead the two to another servant, one with green hair and a staff.

Y/n: "Caster?"

???: "Archer actually. My name's David."

Y/n: *visible rage*

David: "Is he okay?"