Y/n merely smirked before revealing that his eyes were glowing blue as the world around him turned cold. He then stepped off to one side and the world grew warmer again. Drake's eyes widened as she hit the ground with a thud.

She them rolled over and found Y/n pointing the end of the blade at her throat.

Y/n: "Looks like this is my win, Drake."

Francis smirked before laying her head back.

Drake: "Alright, I concede."

Y/n smirked back at her and helped her to her feet.

Drake: "Alright then. Since I lost I gotta do whatever you guys say, right? So what's it gonna be? Ya gonna boil me alive? Have your way with me? What's it gonna be."

Gudako: "N-Nothing like that, miss Drake."

Y/n: "I might take her up on that second option though."

Abzu: "Down, boy."

Ophelia: "To make a long story short we're here to correct a singularity. In order to do that we need to find the thing responsible for creating it, a holy grail."

Drake: "Huh. Well I don't think I have anythin' like that... Wait. No, I think I do. Is it anything like my booze goblet?"

Y/n: "SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! THANK FUCK! HARUNA, YA OWE ME A GRAND!"

Haruna: "FUCK!"

The others chuckled as Y/n cackled victoriously. Drake then brought them to the cave where she and her boys had hidden their loot.

She then brought out an ornate cup that Y/n recognised instantly.

Y/n: "That's a grail alright."

Ophelia: "This makes things easy then."

Zhuge: "No, that's the grail of this time period. The one that caused the singularity's much stronger."

Drake: "So this ain't what you're lookin' for?"

Edmond: "No. To put it simply, the one we're looking for is far stronger. To the point where it can cause distortions in this very world."

Drake: "Now that ya mention it. The seas HAVE been gettin' pretty restless out there. Like somethin's stirred 'em up."

Gilgamesh: "It is essentially their job to un-fuck this world."

Drake: "And what about you, glitter balls? What's your job."

Gilgamesh: "Tch, as king it is my duty to oversee my subjects."

Malter: "*cough* Artoria simp! *cough*"

The four masters struggled to contain their amusement as Gilgamesh glared at Malter.

Regular Mash then grew pale as Gil turned to her next.

Gilgamesh: "Do not become that. She's a bad influence."