Chapter One: You Probably Got Semen All Over My Sheets!

Chapter one: You Probably Got Semen All Over My Sheets!

I walked into the airport finally coming home. It was a long flight home, considering my parents live in Ohio and I lived in New York. I decided to visit them over the summer, being that they let me stay with my best friend while they moved so I didn't have to move with them away from the place I call home. But now school's coming back again, I came home.

I walked outside and looked at all the car's awaiting their loved ones arrival. I looked for the black, worn out, range rover that my stupid best friend drove. My eyes drifted right to his car as he yelled, "Hannah! Over here!"

He got out of his car and came running to me, "Oh Hannah I missed you so much!" I jumped onto him, my legs around his waist.

Evan has been my best friend since I was two, I never thought of him any more than just a best friend. My parents wanted us to go to prom together, and get married. I was too close to Evan for that. Evan was a very attractive boy, and he got even more attractive since the last time I saw him, which was right before I left for Ohio. Evan has green eyes and blonde hair, a sexy body, and a very cute sense of humor that any girl would fall for. But of course he has his flaws, but so does everyone.

I met his green eyes as I let go, "I missed you too." I said.

People always thought that Evan and I were a thing. I mean, it did seem like we liked each other, but Evan and I never had those feelings for each other. At least I never felt that way. He was like my brother, and he treated me like I was his sister. We always helped each other out when we got dumped, we would always take care of each other when we got sick or drunk, and we'd always care for each other. I could never risk dating someone this close to my heart.

I hopped into Evan's Range Rover and buckled my seatbelt. The car smelt like rotten pizza, and alcohol. Evan came into the car shortly after and smiled, "I have a surprise for you when we get home." He said. I gave him the evil eye. Most of the time his so called 'surprises' ended up being horrible pranks or just something I didn't want to hear.

I sighed, "Oh no." I said. Evan laughed, "Yea it's not really something you should be looking forward to." He said. Oh god. I felt sick to my stomach.

Evan looked over to me, "Calm down, you'll live." He said as he grabbed my hand. I glared at him, "Live? Is this thing living with me?" I asked, frantic for answers. Evan let go of my hand, "Shut up and just tell me about Ohio." I sighed and talk about Ohio.

There's nothing really that interesting about Ohio. The only thing I thought that was cool about it was that their houses were huge and they cost the same amount as the houses that were small here in New York. I actually thought it was ridiculous that it was the same amount, but then again we have the Big Apple.

I stayed with my mom and dad. Their house had two stories to it, and an indoor and outdoor pool. They had an eighty acre back yard, and she owned her own farm. She had three flat screen televisions the size of my bedroom wall, and she had her own theater. It was really cool to be honest.

I didn't really do much in Ohio, but sleep and eat, and do what I would've done at home. But, I did get to go to Cedar Point and ride all these amazing rollercoasters five times in one week.

Evan is scared of rollercoasters so I tried to describe the scariest one to him and he smacked my arm in response. I laughed, "Ohio wasn't that fun. There's more to do here then there." I said. Evan smiled, "You're just saying that cause you missed me." I rolled my eyes, "You're crazy." I said, smacking his arm.

We finally arrived at the small little house that Evan and I shared. I saw that there were two cars in the driveway besides mine, and got the feeling that I was right saying that someone else has moved in. But who?

I glanced at the car behind mine and saw that it was a Ferrari. This kid who is here is definitely a spoiled ass kid.

Evan smiled, "Okay, so you're probably going to be pissed at this surprise, but please don't kill me." He said. I rolled my eyes, "It can't be that bad." I said.

I opened the door and saw Satan right before me.

Brady Walker the boy who hated me since I was five was sitting in my own living room, eating pizza, and drinking from my favorite cup. I looked at Evan who was smiling innocently, "Welcome home..." He said. I picked up my fist and Evan bolted, "Brady, Hannah's here!" He yelled as he ran to his room. Brady looked up and smirked, "Oh so the bitch finally came home." He said. I glared at him, "You my not friend are drinking from my favorite cup!" I said, trying to grab it from him. Brady dodged it and pulled the cup back, "It's my cup now. You were gone for two months so I claimed it, even your room." I started getting furious I grabbed the cup when he was least expecting it, "Get out of my way, Brady." I snickered. Brady threw his hands up innocently, "It was Evan's idea for letting me stay." He said. Oh Evan had it coming for him.

I opened my bedroom door and saw that all my stuff was still in place. I looked at Brady who was smirking, "My room is right next store. You might want to get your walls to be sound proof." He said. Gross, the image of Brady doing it made me want to throw up. I made a gagging sound making Brady smirk.

I rolled my eyes and started unpacking my stuff. I looked around my room and saw that it was somewhat how I left it. I put my head on my pillow, missing my bed when my nose hit something. I got up and looked at it.

It was a lace pink thong that most definitely wasn't mine.

I screeched, "Ew!" I yelled. I was so going to kill Brady. I walked out of my room with the disgusting thong in my hand and went up to Brady, "You had sex in my room!?" I yelled. He looked at the thong and back at me. He started laughing hysterically, "Oh yeah I forgot about that. That's Riley's." He said as he grabbed it out of my hand and throwing it out. I stomped up to him, "You're going to clean my room. My sheets, everything!" I said, pointing towards my door. Brady rolled his eyes, "It was just sex, calm down." He said. I smacked his arm, "It was in my room, on my bed, while I was gone! Your semen is probably all over my sheets!" I yelled. Brady smirked, "It's a wish come true." He said. I glared at him, "I do not want you and your filthy semen on my sheets!" I yelled. Brady laughed, "Calm down I already washed them for you. And I just forgot to return Riley her underwear." He said. "Or maybe that was Clarissa's." He added. Gross.

I smelled my sheets just to make sure Brady wasn't lying. I smelt them and they smelt like dandelions. So he did wash them? Surprising.

Evan finally grew the balls to come out of his room. I glared at him, "I hate you." I said. Brady rolled his eyes, "Yea well I didn't know you even lived in this house until yesterday." He said. "I wasn't too happy about the move-in either." He said, walking over to the couch. Evan smiled innocently, "Brady is pretty cool, you just got to give him time." He said. I gave him the death stare, "He has tormented me since I was five. I've gave him plenty of time." I said, storming out of the kitchen into my room.

Hey guys! It's @famouspeopleimagines
I hope you enjoyed Chapter One and got a taste of Brady Walker
Comment and Vote please! It would mean a lot!