110 - Royality

Warnings : Size difference (Patton = Big. Roman = Small.), Cum inflation, one of those stomach bulges from Patton's huge gigantic scrumdiddlyumptious cock. They are in a car and could get caught but they don't. Somehow??

Roman found himself seated on the much larger males lap in the back of the car for said roadtrip. They had the travel blanket over them. And to put into perspective, Roman was around 4ft 11' and Patton was around 6ft 7' so there was a noticable size difference. And Patton's cock? Huge. Massive. The Eiffel tower of Patton's body. But that's okay.

Yet as of now, Roman was comfortably seated, leaning back into the soft dad bod that smelt of cupcakes behind him. Mm.

The car hit a bumpy road, Roman getting jolted around on the others lap. Patton went red from embarassment as his cock naturally hardened from the movement, and he muttered sorrys to Roman. But Roman had other ideas...

"Hey no, it's okay-" He whispered. "I can help you, secretly now. Besides..you can't go outside like this. Hm?" He offered quietly.
"Sure..but be careful-"

Roman nodded and pulled the blanket up a little higher, getting Patton to hold the edges up to keep everything censored in an unsuspicious way.
Meanwhile, Roman worked on freeing Patton's cock, and it conviently sprung up between his legs.

"Hehe, peek-a-boo-" Roman giggled. "Wack-a-mole?-"
"Don't hit my thing, please-"
"Okay, just for you."

Roman managed to slide his pants down enough, teasingly sliding himself against the base of Pattons large cock. He was mainly stalling due to the stretch he'd have to do, but it was worth it.
And before he was ready, they hit a big bump, jolting Roman up and as he landed it was conviniently on Patton's cock, he went down all the way with no control. And motherfucker he had to be quiet. He gripped onto the blanket right and whimpered, leaning back into Patton to try and relax.
He looked down and gasped, there was an outline bulge in his stomach of Patton's cock, and to help ease any pains he started to rub and massage his stomach, which seemed to pleasure Patton as well.

Patton managed to keep himself quiet, somehow Roman did too. And with each bump from the car, Roman bounced up and down to make it look naturally, gripping the blanket tightly as Patton massaged his stomach softly.

The size and everything..the two wouldn't last long like this. So Roman bounced harder when he could, occasionally letting out a whimper and blaming it on a tight seatbelt which Nobody questioned.

It was all going so smoothly until well, Patton came. Filling Roman up like he was a little cum inflation eclair ✨ His stomach bulged with the filling of Patton's juices and he gasped quietly. Roman came over the inside of the blanket and looked back at Patton.

With the next bounce, Patton discreetly lifted Roman up and off, making them both decent as the car pulled up to the house
He made an excuse saying the blanket needed washing so he'd take it with, and he wrapped Roman in it before heading inside. The cum bulge would be a give away so he hid it with the blanket.

And once inside, he got to his room and layed Roman down. He got the other naked, much to his confusion. And he gently pressed down on his stomach, the cum starting to leak out.

"Look at you my little custard donut~"

(Thrust Count : 500+.)