78 - Remus Solo

Warnings : that raw chicken breast really made him act up. Thank you to our lord and saviour JZ1318 for the idea.

Patton hummed as he set his apron up, "I have to go sort something out, can you take handle this?"
"Of course I can!" Remus said confidently, opening a pack of chicken breast. "I know what I'm doing."
He was originally meant to cook dinner with Patton, but Patton had to go and well..

Patton left and Remus held a raw chicken breast in one hand. It felt so slimey and cold..he ran his fingers along every indent in the succulent moist breast. It was so fuckable. So desirable. He couldn't help himself.
He set one breast down, and then two ontop with a small gap between the two. He unzipped his trousers and took his cock out, adding his meat to the meat mixture and placing the final chicken breast ontop. He shuddered at the cold slimey feeling of the raw juicy breast around his cock. But it was good.

He pulled his hips back, listening to the slap of meat on meat as he slammed his cock back into the meat pile. He let out a grunt as he started slamming in and out of it, cock oozing pre-cum over the meat already. This felt so good. But not enough.

He gently cut it in half like a bread roll, but not all the way so it was more like a chicken breast fleshlight. He carefully put his cock into it and held the meat there with his hand as he started to fuck into it. It was so..

S q u e l c h y & M o i s t

Just the way I like it ;) just kidding

He kept fucking into it, letting moans and grunts spill out his mouth as he got closer, oozing pre-cum into it once more.
Eventually he reached his climax, cum spurting out into the chicken and making a little cream pocket in the chicken. Yum yum. He calmed down and pulled the chicken away, casually pressing the slit shut to keep in his cum.

------------------ LATER ------------

Logan bit into his chicken, coughing at the taste. "Who put expired cream in here-"
Remus sat in silence, dick hurting from fucking samonella.
"..Something tells me that's not cream," Roman mumbled, tearing up.

(Word Count : 900+.)