13- Moceit

Warnings: Daddy Kink, Sex, Grinding against pillow, Hemipenis (Two Penis') and deceit is in heat.

Deceit woke up, feeling warm and sweaty. His panties were practically soaked and his hard cocks was pressed up against the fabric and were barely contained. He whined, knowing he had nobody to help him since everyone in the house was out. Well, apart from Patton but he was way too innocent. He grabbed a pillow and placed it down, gently rutting against it. But the contact was not enough, so he removed his slick soaked panties and continued to grind and rut against it. His dicks leaked pre-cum, but he couldn't release. He was in heat, he wanted cum inside him. He wanted to get fucked, satisfy his snake breeding instincts.

He continued to moan as he grinded himself all over the pillow, leaving slight wet marks from slick and pre-cum. Patton heard and became curious, the sounds being enough to get him hard. He bit his lip nervously and put on a hoodie to hide his hard on. He walked to Deceits room and knocked, deceit let out an airy whine as he pulled the blanket over him to hide himself, "C..come in" he panted. Patton shakily walked in, fiddling with the bottom of his hoodie, "Hey Dee..Is everything ok?" He asked, deceit broke his facade and shook his head. "Daddy!~ Please fuck me. Fuck me until I can't walk straight" he said, beginning with a slight hiss to his voice. Patton felt himself grow harder, he gulped softly, "O-ok.."

Deceit smiled as Patton walked over, gently lifting the blanket off himself. He layed on his back and spread his legs for Patton, "Please daddy, I need your cum, I need you to fuck me". Patton smiled, quickly undressing himself which revealed his large erection. Deceit got impatient and moved himself down, already trying to put it in. Patton tutted, "Be patient for daddy" He said softly as he harshly thrusted into the scaled man. Deceit moaned loudly, wrapping his legs around his Dom's waist.

Patton smiled, holding Deceits hips still as he harshly thrusted into him. The tip of his cock brushing against Deceits prostate, earning a loud shaky moan. Patton smiled, thrusting himself completely into his prostate. Deceit moaned very loudly and gripped onto Patton tightly.

Deceit came all over his own stomach. One of his dicks came onto his stomach, the other was angled so he got onto his thigh and mattress. He groaned as Patton came inside, filling him up. Deceit moaned loudly with satisfaction as Patton pulled out. He fell limp on the bed and smiled weakly, feeling full and satisfied. Patton smiled and layed beside deceit, pulling him close into a cuddle.

"Thanks daddy" deceit yawned softly, going back to sleep before Patton could say your welcome.

(Word count: 475.)