Chapter Thirty-Nine: Eden's Gate

Start from the beginning

There was that small moment in time. He started to feel the pain. With a simple command, B-64 ordered all his damage, pain, and nerve centers to power off. This fight would not need it.

"B!" Mason shouted from behind B-64, "I love you!" Mason shouted with tears, the waves finally affecting his already damaged body. The pressure on his brain increased heavily, but through blinking tears and muscle torsion, he still managed to get those words out.

"I lov-" B-64 was interrupted with a resounding shriek louder enough to cause ears to bleed. It shook the very planet to its core as B-01's body became unstable. B-64 grimaced, he stopped thinking and started acting.

The ground shattered as B-64 leapt into action, the air thinning then expanding with the heat of his speed. Each step shattered stone and soil, the air acting as small knives cutting deep into B-64's flesh.

His visor cracked with the pressure, but that was a given. He had to stop thinking. B-64 lashed his hand out, shooting a massive wall of hard blue eyes straight towards B-01. He slammed his claws against his created ice wall, using that momentum to launch another with his other hand.

B-01's body didn't even move. The ice wall just ceased to exist as soon as it came close to B-01. B-64 growled, he couldn't have control... but he needed to be there for Mason.

B-64 tried again, this time digging his claws deep into the dirt and erupting a massive heated flux of lava. The stream shot up like a volcano, splashing lava and spurting out superheated metals and rocks.

B-64's body glowed with an ethereal light as he controlled the magnetic forces of the rocks, using the very force itself to sharpen them before launching them straight at B-01.

B-64 wasn't done yet. His entire body rook on a dark crimson hue as red boson energy flowed like his blood. His very skin soon tore and decayed with the amount of energy flowing through them. His speed and strength, stamina and energy increased a hundredfold.

B-64 clenched his claws into a fist, burgeoning with red lightning as his organic muscles tore. His legs shredded as he launched off the planet's crust, coming up to B-01's visor in seconds. With an unearthly scream, B-64 punched with all his might.

That singular punch distorted space around it, annihilating logic and ripping a large hole in the fabric of reality. The speed and force shattered the ground even more, revealing an endless bottomless pit of darkness below them.

B-01 seemed to react to this, his visor activating once more to find that it was only, barely chipped at all.

B-64 powered up again with another unearthly howl, this time recirculating some into repairing his limbs faster than the speed of sound. This caused his punch to deal significantly less damage.

B-01 gave an indescribable shriek of pure static noise as a wave of pure Green-Boson Energy flowed through his entire body. His organic material split apart, leaving only thin membranes and inorganic materials present.

He was no longer bound by material flesh. The only way to damage him was to absorb him, killing him in the process, but also most likely destroying B-64 as well.

B-64 grimaced, punching the air with such force that it propelled himself backwards. He landed on his paws, claws fully extended and dripping and streaming with the red boson material. What could he do?

B-64 looked behind him at the briefest of moments, relieved to find that Hexel and Render had already taken the others out of range, most likely through Catalyst's thistles. Good, he wouldn't hurt them if anything bad happened.

He returned his attention to B-01, frowning as more energy began to flow. The Upgrades had already begun to form in him, and three small objects soon appeared around him. A sword, a shield, and an umbrella.