Christmas Day

December 25, 2015

It was now the next day and all the Avengers were in the same positions they were from last night. The first person to wake up was Steve who then woke up Madison since she was in his arms. Steve then took Madison to her nursery where he then would change her diaper and put her in a cute Christmas onesie that Natasha and Pepper had ordered for today.

 Steve then took Madison to her nursery where he then would change her diaper and put her in a cute Christmas onesie that Natasha and Pepper had ordered for today

After that Steve picked Madison up and went into the kitchen after putting her in a rocking chair while Steve went and prepared her bottle.

When Steve walked back into the living room Pepper and the twins were awake. They exchanged good morning and Merry Christmas's then Pepper went to the twin's nursery and changed their diapers and into Christmas onesies that she and Natasha had ordered.

When Pepper came back Bruce and Bucky were awake

When Pepper came back Bruce and Bucky were awake. Around 30 minutes late everybody woke up and now they were all sitting around the tree opening the presents. Christmas with the Avengers was a little different since there were so many of them they do secret Santa and if you want you can give others presents but it's not required.

"Okay, who's going first?" Steve asked. "How about we do oldest to youngest this year since we did youngest to oldest last year" Sam suggests. "Okay Thor you go first," Tony said. Thor then got the present with lighting wrapping Paper and opened it to find Clothes and PopTarts. "Oh, my God more mortal clothes and PopTarts" Thor excitedly said. "You welcome Thor," Natasha said. "Okay, who's next Capsicle or Buckaroo?" Tony asks while Steve and Bucky roll their eyes at the nicknames. "It's me," Bucky says reaching for his present in army green wrapping paper. He opened it and what he found was a brand new arm. "Your welcome Bucky," Tony says smiling seeing Bucky happy and on the verge of tears. Unexpectedly Bucky stands up and gives Tony a huge hug that lifts him of the ground. " Thank you so so so much, Tony," Bucky said repeatedly said. "You welcome now as much as I hate to ruin this moment I can't breathe," Tony says and Bucky apologizes and puts him down.

Next was Steve who got Ironman underwear and an Ironman pajama set from Sam who knew that Tony and Steve had a stupid competition of who as better and that present then got Sam a new suit upgrade and a $100 from Tony. Next was Bruce who got a bunch of new kinds of teas and a book of how to not get stressed. Next was Clint who got a bunch of spraypaint from Thor after he had seen Clint's graffiti art. Then was Tony who got a Coffee mug with a hole to put a donut in it from Clint. Next was Sam who got an Army hoodie from Wanda. Then it was Pepper who got an adult coloring book and markers from Steve because it helps with stress and with 2 kids, a superhero as a husband, and the world's biggest company you get stressed a lot. Next was Natasha who got custom lipstick that can turn into a tazer from Bruce. And last but Not least was Wanda who got a bunch of blouses and a $100 gift card from Pepper.

The 3 babies were the heart of the Avengers so they got spoiled by getting like 5 presents from each Avenger.

After opening all the presents Steve made them all pick up the wrapping and throw it out then they could do whatever they want which ended up them deciding to go to Central Park. 1 hour later everybody came back from their rooms wearing winter jackets, snow pants, hats/beanies, scarves, and gloves. Since it wasn't that cold they decided to walk to central park instead of driving. "Okay everybody stay in line and please don't do anything stupid," Steve said in his Captain America voice. "Yeah, whatever 'Mom' we're all adults we can handle ourselves," Tony said rolling his eyes.

They then walked started to walk to central park but not without stopping every 5 minutes because Steve had to check if everybody was there but they finally made it. Tony then got an idea and picked snow off of the ground and made a snowball then threw it at Natasha. "You Prick," She said getting snow and throwing it at Tony but he dodged it and it hit Thor who was behind me and got snow and threw it at Steve. After that, a snowball fight started but with the avengers, it could get too violent. And it did get bad Tony broke his wrist after Thor tackled him, Bucky and Steve got into a fight and ended up giving each other black eyes, Clint broke his leg after Natasha 'accidentally' pushed off of a branch he was perched on and Bruce almost hulked out.

But on a brighter note, Wanda and Pepper were with Madison, Harley, and Peter and they showed the three snow and were trying their hardest to sit up.

"I'm calling Happy you guys are crazy," Pepper said after she and Wanda checked everybody's injuries. Pepper then called Happy and told him what happened and to say the least Happy was unimpressed. 20 minutes later Happy showed up and they walked to the Limo that he brought and made their way to the tower. As soon as they arrived Bruce rushed into the Med-Bay and got his supplies ready to clean up whatever injuries everybody had gotten. "Just so you know are never having a snowball fight again" Pepper firmly states and everybody (except Natasha) agrees because when Pepper gets mad it's scary.

The rest of the night was spent watching random videos of the team J.A.R.V.I.S recorded. To say they were friends was an understatement.

They were Family.

-------------------------------------

Avengers Age

Thor-Human years he is 34

Bucky- Technically 34

Steve- Technically 33

Bruce- 37

Clint-36

Tony-35

Sam-33

Pepper-34

Natasha- 32

Wanda- 25

Peter, Harley, and Madison- 4 months

Can you guys please read my friends @endgamebrokemyhearts one shot book